Flame fried Octopus SEA(12-14-9) @ CGY(14-15-5) 7:30pm MST SN1

Where does your magic 8 ball say the Flames finish the regular season in the league standings?

• 1-5 (sure jan)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Macklin Celebrini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Keep it up Huby. That's decent puck movement.

This is random.. but.. anyone remember watching Kerr call games years ago and that game when he lets out a "WHERE IS IIIIT???".

Reactions: Felidae

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Just saw the replay on that save, how tf did that not go in? Could have easily rolled off his back into the net but it's like he angled his back so that wouldn't happen.

Reactions: deleted user

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Nicotine dreams will be lovely or creepy. Or both? I really think I love going to sleep with the patch on. It never fails at producing vivid shit.

• Wow
Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm going for a soak in the bath with epsom salts. Hope that makes me feel a bit better.

I've never had the Cvid. What's it feel like?

Nicotine dreams will be lovely or creepy. Or both? I really think I love going to sleep with the patch on. It never fails at producing vivid shit.

Reading your post about vivid trips from wearing a patch is more exciting than the game at the moment

Reactions: Boomstick

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Reading your post about vivid trips from wearing a patch is more exciting than the game at the moment
Last night I was attending (or crashing?) some kinda reception. It was very lively. I calmly walked up when the next person to speak was a no show and proceed to vomit on an old lady in the front row.

Woke up confused. Went for a pee. Then upon sleeping again I was suddenly in a darkened schoolyard trying to find someone with cigarettes.

We're talking vivid, man. I was there. XD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad