Flame fried Octopus SEA(12-14-9) @ CGY(14-15-5) 7:30pm MST SN1

Where does your magic 8 ball say the Flames finish the regular season in the league standings?

• 1-5 (sure jan)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Macklin Celebrini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Well, I have no energy, headache most of the day and a lot of pressure in my chest/lungs which makes me cough a bit. . No other symptoms. I'm hoping it's a 2 or 3 day thing.

Oh wow. That's more than the just losing your taste for a couple weeks that some get. Sounds like it'll take you out for a bit.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Last night I was attending (or crashing?) some kinda reception. It was very lively. I calmly walked up when the next person to speak was a no show and proceed to vomit on an old lady in the front row.

Woke up confused. Went for a pee. Then upon sleeping again I was suddenly in a darkened schoolyard trying to find someone with cigarettes.

We're talking vivid, man. I was there. XD

Wow. I like intense dreams. Especially when they're romantic.

But true story, I played in a summer elite league at Burnaby 8 rinks when Messier was a Canuck. At the time i had some minor pro options still and I had a dream that I played in a Canucks preseason game with Messier and it was so vivid i almost had to pinch myself if it happened. Had a similar one for a Flames preseason game and one about me being a UFC KO artist lol. Felt so real haha. Shucks.

Ok let's use this pp knuckleheads!

Reactions: deleted user

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Hello ladies.

I demand someone go Super Saiyan 3 and finish this Seattle team.

Eh. Ran outta Ki. Next period?

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Bread gonna feast in the third. It's time. I'm still marginally salty I looked at betting Yamamoto, but got distracted and didn't bother. I remember him as someone who had some success vs us w the Oilers and the odds were solid.

There's a kink in Lindy's looks. His teeth close to the gums look a bit hoboish.
It's true and has been for yrs. Couple dead looking fellows.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Bread gonna feast in the third. It's time. I'm still marginally salty I looked at betting Yamamoto, but got distracted and didn't bother. I remember him as someone who had some success vs us w the Oilers and the odds were solid.

It's true and has been for yrs. Couple dead looking fellows.

Glad i wasn't having an eyes open nightmare :biglaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: flames23

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Definitely gotta hit up Walmart sometime tomorrow. I need meat. I need cheese. I need nacho chips. I got the veggies.

Might get a nice pillow. Mmmm shredded memory foam.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Not much of traction in this one

Nope. Kind of talk about the new rash you've acquired sort of game.

Definitely gotta hit up Walmart sometime tomorrow. I need meat. I need cheese. I need nacho chips. I got the veggies.

Might get a nice pillow. Mmmm shredded memory foam.

I haven't had a nice plate of nachos for awhile. I wonder if I'm getting too lazy for them. They sort of feel like work but they are good.

What sort of cheese do you think is best?

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Nope. Kind of talk about the new rash you've acquired sort of game.

I haven't had a nice plate of nachos for awhile. I wonder if I'm getting too lazy for them. They sort of feel like work but they are good.

What sort of cheese do you think is best?
I like jack but I also really enjoy adding aged cheddar too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad