Fantasy Hockey

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Well I ****ed my team up with my browser freezing during the draft so I wouldn't mind a redraft :sarcasm: :laugh:

205.gif

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Man you guys are so cheesy, you really need to get out more. That gotten off chest I want to join.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
There's definitely a flaw with this make your moves for tomorrow today formula. I had Hornqvist on IR and the decision is coming today on whether or not he will play. Therefore, I had to drop a player to activate him but how was I to know he would be available to play yesterday? I guess it's the same for everyone else too, still, pray none of your guys get an unpredictable injury. I'm taking IU to school without it away.
Owning Your Ass 301 w/Prof. Steel

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Wonderful, so he's ignoring my PM.

Mine too. The first one was just banter about playing each other. The second was about him not setting his lineup, not paying, and ignoring the PM even though I saw that he had been online. :dunno:

Not sure what to do at this point. Go to Yahoo to see if he can be removed by them, and someone else take his team? Not sure.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
What was the point of signing up and not playing/drafting?... just to ruin the league for everyone else?

Yeah pretty shitty.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
What was the point of signing up and not playing/drafting?... just to ruin the league for everyone else?

Yeah pretty ****ty.

After hearing he didn't pay out Coldsteel from another league, it doesn't surprise me. Like I said, we need to just contact Yahoo at this point to have him forcibly removed so another manager can take over his team. It's total bullshit that he ghosted on us.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I always got a weird vibe from him, like he had a loose screw.

Bah..... what an ass. It's $25 ffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad