Fantasy Hockey

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Alright, who's the one guy that hasn't paid that also has a history of not paying for or paying out in his fantasy leagues?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
McPhee leaving Ship in the minors, thanks a lot ass clown, just cuz you can't GM your team doesn't mean you need to mess with mine.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Was looking at this, and that setting is changeable, btw, IU. Should we take a vote on it? With the short benches and only 3 add/drops per week, I don't foresee any issues with making it so they can play same day...

I vote yay. Anyone else have thoughts?

It's not like someone can go ape-shit and add like 10 guys in a day. IDK. I guess it doesn't matter either way, though. If everyone wants to keep it how it is, I'm fine with it. Just annoying is all, having to plan a day or two ahead on what you wanna do. Especially when you have busy weekends and things like that.

Last edited:

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
It's not. If it were, there would be a drop down. Line 2:

Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 3.22.40 PM.png

Sidenote - are our benches short compared to usual? Apologies if so, I went with whatever Yahoo suggested.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
It's not. If it were, there would be a drop down. Line 2:

View attachment 78405

Sidenote - are our benches short compared to usual? Apologies if so, I went with whatever Yahoo suggested.

Hmmm. I was thinking it was "Waiver Mode" But I think I'm mistaken. Sorry. Grrrr haha.

Anyways... I think the benches are a little short. But IDK. I'll just play and leave the rest of it up to you haha.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I know the season isn't even a week old, but a certain someone hasn't paid nor do I think he set his lineup a single time all week.... and had a guy on the IR in his starting lineup all week. Do we need to just replace him? I can't imagine it would be that difficult to find someone to take a team with McDavid.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I know the season isn't even a week old, but a certain someone hasn't paid nor do I think he set his lineup a single time all week.... and had a guy on the IR in his starting lineup all week. Do we need to just replace him? I can't imagine it would be that difficult to find someone to take a team with McDavid.

Would be advised, that certain someone is a d-bag IRL and I didn't say anything beforehand because I'm not butt hurt and didn't want to come off that way but here ya go, kicking myself now.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

He autodrafted, I believe. And he hasn't set his lineup all week. And he hasn't paid. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing if we can find someone to take over his roster. I could probably find someone, or I'm sure someone on here would happily take over that team. It's solid.

Reactions: ColdSteel2 and RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Well, then lets just cross our fingers he at least pays eventually. Sure will suck if the best fantasy player in the whole damn league winds up on an inactive team, though. :shakehead

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
If it comes to it, I'll throw in the $25 just to make things legit. Winner can pay me back.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
IU, you should be able to assign a new manager to a team any time you want. You just can't "remove" the team.

Go to Commish tools > Manage other teams > Transfer Teams and input the email of the new manager you want next to the team name. Easy peasy.
akIMcpI.gif

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 12.13.08 PM.png

That option is also blocked.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
WTF haha. Did they change a bunch of shit in Yahoo recently? I haven't been a commish in a couple years, but this is f***ed up. Could probably reach out to Yahoo about it, too, to get it changed... Cus something bad will happen when the payment deadline comes up man... It's gonna convert the league and refund again...

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
WTF haha. Did they change a bunch of **** in Yahoo recently? I haven't been a commish in a couple years, but this is ****ed up. Could probably reach out to Yahoo about it, too, to get it changed... Cus something bad will happen when the payment deadline comes up man... It's gonna convert the league and refund again...

Wait, for real? That would be such shit.

@AmericanDream show your face ffs.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I would imagine. When the deadline comes up and everyone isn't paid, it converts the league to a non-cash league. Refunds money. And IDK if it'll let us convert it back to a cash league at that point, either...

Well if it at least lets us finish playing out the year, then I'd have faith in this crew PayPal'ing or whatever if we had to.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, we'll figure it out somehow. If I win and/or AD ever pays me the $150 he owes me from his football league I was in (ha), I'm throwing it down on a tab for a Hawks playoff meetup. Thought you had me pegged, huh AD? Well, guess again. Hope you spent the money on your family at least.

P.S.- I brought up his minor league baseball career there, nobody knew wtf I was talking about.

Reactions: RayP

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Well I f***ed my team up with my browser freezing during the draft so I wouldn't mind a redraft :sarcasm: :laugh:

Reactions: RayP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad