2016-17

Attachments

• 2016-17.png
    2016-17.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 11

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Probably just because I took a bunch of multiple position players.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
So I thought I had set it to 3 adds a week, but now it's showing up as 5.

So strange. Any preference to what we do?

=Just switch it to 3 instead of 5 like we planned? Now that I've thought about it, five does seem like a lot. IDK. How often is someone going to actually do 5 add/drops per week, though? :dunno:

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I have extra D if anyone needs/wants one and has a G to spare. If so hit me up.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
=Just switch it to 3 instead of 5 like we planned? Now that I've thought about it, five does seem like a lot. IDK. How often is someone going to actually do 5 add/drops per week, though? :dunno:
Yeah, my one last year had 5 and it was a bit ridiculous.

It's been fixed.

Also - everyone remember that week 1 runs through 10/15, a week and a half.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Good call IU, don't want people dropping a third of their roster stacking up adds.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Why is is setup to not allow players you grab off waivers to play the day you pick them up? That needs to be changed, IMO, IU. If it can be. I've never seen a fantasy league where you pick a guy up on waivers and can't play him until the following day... Makes no sense, and defeats the purpose of waivers...

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Yeah I was hoping the waivers were just a post draft thing. Not a huge fan of waivers.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yeah I was hoping the waivers were just a post draft thing. Not a huge fan of waivers.

I don't mind them, honestly. But you should be able to start the guy you pick up the same day you acquire him. It's like that in every other fantasy league I've ever been in. Otherwise it's defeating the entire purpose of using your add/drops and/or picking guys up on waivers. Makes no sense that it would be configured that way. I picked up a guy today... I should be able to play him today. He's now on my roster, not on waivers anymore...

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Why is is setup to not allow players you grab off waivers to play the day you pick them up? That needs to be changed, IMO, IU. If it can be. I've never seen a fantasy league where you pick a guy up on waivers and can't play him until the following day... Makes no sense, and defeats the purpose of waivers...

How am I suppose to stream goalies with waiver rules like this!!??

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
As I mentioned in Yahoo, this is their default rule, and I personally think it's a good one. It forces you to plan ahead and makes it a bit more difficult to stream goalies, which is a positive.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
But if we can only make 3 moves a week, I don't see why it should be an issue.... Not to mention with 12 teams and 2 starting G spots, not really that many goalies to even stream.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
But if we can only make 3 moves a week, I don't see why it should be an issue.... Not to mention with 12 teams and 2 starting G spots, not really that many goalies to even stream.

Agreed on all points, actually. With only 3 add drops allowed per week, it's not the end of the world to be able to play them same day. If I had known that I wouldn't have bothered grabbing a guy on waivers, would have just waited and grabbed him on FA this morning when I woke up at 5:30am before most the rest of you foos.

You can't stream guys as easily, I get the logic it just screws you in case of injuries but man these benches are thin.

Agreed, also. I basically have no one on my team I really want to drop, with the exception of Ian Cole, who I dropped already. My last round pick is likely a 50 point winger in Panik... how do I drop that? :laugh:

Reactions: RayP

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Agreed on all points, actually. With only 3 add drops allowed per week, it's not the end of the world to be able to play them same day. If I had known that I wouldn't have bothered grabbing a guy on waivers, would have just waited and grabbed him on FA this morning when I woke up at 5:30am before most the rest of you foos.

Agreed, also. I basically have no one on my team I really want to drop, with the exception of Ian Cole, who I dropped already. My last round pick is likely a 50 point winger in Panik... how do I drop that? :laugh:

Because there's a ton of 50 point guys available.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad