Fantasy Hockey

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Actually it was IU Hawks who asked about the states.

:huh:

Yes... IU Hawks asked the question... and I answered it in response to ColdSteel2. Again, you can't play in a cash league on Yahoo if you live in any of those states.

Since we can't seem to fill the league with HF'ers, I'm gonna start getting some people in that I know if no one objects? Have a couple friends and my sister who want in.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
:huh:

Yes... IU Hawks asked the question... and I answered it in response to ColdSteel2. Again, you can't play in a cash league on Yahoo if you live in any of those states.

Since we can't seem to fill the league with HF'ers, I'm gonna start getting some people in that I know if no one objects? Have a couple friends and my sister who want in.

Gotcha. I thought he was asking for another reason.

Shhh... I don't do Yahoo... but I am in a pay league :)

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

Are you still getting more people? The draft is Monday.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Not to mention I don’t use yahoo for anything so I’m sure I’ll have to sign up for my 87th account with them.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Pretty jacked for this, got my strategy down and everything. Yahoo has an app where you can do mock drafts on your phone. People are doing them all day too so it's good practice.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
I can draft Monday or Tuesday night no issues.

If you guys want to make it easier on yourselves you can just go ahead and send me my winnings for this league now :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad