Former Bruins EX Bruins Discussion Thread Part II All Talk Here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I have never been so right about anything on this board ever.

And yes, I feel very confident saying that less than a quarter of the way through the year.

Right about what? That he'd be struggling to start his career with a new team 1 year after scoring 30 goals playing with a center who was hurt the last 30 games?

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I can't wait til we talk about Jimmy Hayes in this thread.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Unless he leaves and scores 25,he'll just fade away

Some say the ghost of Jimmy Hayes still haunts the garden...and if you listen closely you can still hear the boards and glass shake as if that 6'5 giant was still on the ice....aimlessly slamming into the plexiglass.

Some good bruins folklore.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Dougie Hamilton in last night's home loss to Dallas was fifth (out of six) defensemen in ice time, with 15:56. He was only ahead of Jyrkie Jokipakka and six + minutes less than Deryk Engelland. He was also -2 in a two goal loss.

I recall not liking the trade the day it happened, but I'm glad it's Calgary with that contract and not Boston.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
claim griffith, waive hayes...what's the worst that could happen?

Im still of the belief that Jimmy Hayes can be traded. You dont go from a 19 goal season to suddenly im hopeless and can't even play in the NHL anymore. I honestly think its between the ears with Jimmy, if hes traded elsewhere he will look a hell of a lot better. Id trade him for a mid round pick if I could and give the spot to a kid, they'll be no worse without him, no brainer for me, gives them a few million in cap too. I think he'll be a deadline trade to a contender looking for depth

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Im still of the belief that Jimmy Hayes can be traded. You dont go from a 19 goal season to suddenly im hopeless and can't even play in the NHL anymore. I honestly think its between the ears with Jimmy, if hes traded elsewhere he will look a hell of a lot better. Id trade him for a mid round pick if I could and give the spot to a kid, they'll be no worse without him, no brainer for me, gives them a few million in cap too. I think he'll be a deadline trade to a contender looking for depth

If his game doesn't change by the time Vatrano comes back he wil be traded or sent to Providence, he is only in the lineup now due to injuries. will be surprised if he plays tomorrow, Kuraly will likely take his spot.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Some say the ghost of Jimmy Hayes still haunts the garden...and if you listen closely you can still hear the boards and glass shake as if that 6'5 giant was still on the ice....aimlessly slamming into the plexiglass.

And apparently you can even hear his ghost celebrating a goal but this is an extremely rare occurrence and has only been witnessed by a lucky few.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Dougie Hamilton in last night's home loss to Dallas was fifth (out of six) defensemen in ice time, with 15:56. He was only ahead of Jyrkie Jokipakka and six + minutes less than Deryk Engelland. He was also -2 in a two goal loss.

I recall not liking the trade the day it happened, but I'm glad it's Calgary with that contract and not Boston.
I watched last night and I'm starting to think Chara and a strong defensive team and goalie made him look better

Horrible decision making

He better get his head out of his ass or he's going to be traded to the U.S.

Fluto was making excuses for him today - it's the new coach. So Hamilton will get the new guy fired and play well for the next? l-O-S-E-R

Can't believe how many here fall for this - no wait I see who is falling and no surprise :laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Looks like another poor outing for Dougie last night

Not really. He was only a -3

Maybe he wants coach fired ?

He wanted Claude canned - had Julien gone we would have Fluto'a 3 zone (snicker) bell cow

More like horses ass

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Not really. He was only a -3

Maybe he wants coach fired ?

He wanted Claude canned - had Julien gone we would have Fluto'a 3 zone (snicker) bell cow

More like horses ass

That and 14 mins of ice time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad