OT: Everybody needs a little like in their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Good news is one of the boys came back today, but is obviously injured and missing his collar. His brother was injured before they disappeared and he seems jittery like he wants to take off and go find him again.

:O I wonder if the other one is injured somewhere and the less injured dog has been with him this whole time. Oh god, that breaks my heart thinking about that :(

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Good news is one of the boys came back today, but is obviously injured and missing his collar. His brother was injured before they disappeared and he seems jittery like he wants to take off and go find him again.

Glad to hear you got one back. With a little luck perhaps you can find the other. Best of luck. Dogs are cool.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
:O I wonder if the other one is injured somewhere and the less injured dog has been with him this whole time. Oh god, that breaks my heart thinking about that :(

Yeah, it is killing us. He had to have been tied up and pulled out of his collar. There is a wound on his neck consistent with this. The other one had a should injury and couldn't move all that fast and I'm sure it was worse after he jumped the fence to get out and run away in the first place. But he definitely is whining and I can tell he wants to take off to find his brother.

Reactions: TheNeutrality
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Yeah, it is killing us. He had to have been tied up and pulled out of his collar. There is a wound on his neck consistent with this. The other one had a should injury and couldn't move all that fast and I'm sure it was worse after he jumped the fence to get out and run away in the first place. But he definitely is whining and I can tell he wants to take off to find his brother.
Fought hard to get back to you.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
I'm happy to say that our other dog found his way home tonight! They are both home after 5 days!

dOGS.jpg

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Built my first computer. Went smoothly. Now I've caught the bug though. Need a Vega 56 to replace my 1050ti. Water cooling would be great too. Anybody have bitcoins they can send me?

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Anyone else annoyed with that poster Curious George on the main boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad