OT: Everybody needs a little like in their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
CBS/KCAL9 just had a reporter go to Panorama City to Valley Ice Center to talk to "fans" about the Ducks video. You can't miss the LA logo plastered all over the place, great impartial reporting. I know OC is further to drive to, but come on.

saw that too. kcal and ktla sure are dumber than a bag of bricks when they try to report on Ducks Hockey as they sit now. was not surprised one bit at what I saw.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Opinions seems really split, like binary love it or hate it. Don't know if I will go see it now.

The immediate reaction I hear is big disappointment. I'm definitely a Star Wars fan so I will see it, but will probably wait a week or so every theatre isn't sold out.

I just want it to be better than the force awakens. They literally seemed to just take a new hope and use the exact same plot.

On that note though: I actually REALLY liked Rogue one, which is odd because I didn't think I would. It was arguably my favorite one so far. It was nice having them make a movie where they didn't have to leave it open for a sequel.

Reactions: Tiny Biggs

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Just saw it and I loved it. The highs are some of the highest in the series ever, truly incredible moments and scenes.

The middle is fleshy and should have been lopped off, that's my only complaint.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Yeah, I'm still driving around after work and looking hard on my way too work hoping to catch a glimpse of them. But I know deep down they are probably gone for good. Damn Pyrenees don't like to stay put at all.

Stay safe yourself, don't get into a car accident because you're distracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->