• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 12

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Evil, American capitalism strikes again! :laugh:
Lol, more or less. I'm pretty as anti-consumerism as they come, but I don't really mind sales after holidays when they make sense. It's just that Black Friday in Europe literally does not make any sense other than "oh the Americans are doing it so we'd better do it too because it means more money for us!" and that's something I can't stand behind.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Hfboards is evil, at least for a little while; there are 666 pages in the NHL forum on the main board.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Lol, more or less. I'm pretty as anti-consumerism as they come, but I don't really mind sales after holidays when they make sense. It's just that Black Friday in Europe literally does not make any sense other than "oh the Americans are doing it so we'd better do it too because it means more money for us!" and that's something I can't stand behind.

Yeah, you guys don't even get the day off to go fight total strangers for the last crappy big screen TV you don't need. :laugh:

Reactions: Dryish

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Ducks had to remove Kesler's video because a Penguins fan was offended.

they removed it because of one fan?

i didn't even see the video but it really doesn't sound like anything that should be deemed "offensive"

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I thought it was a little funny. But of course people are going to complain and act offended so they feel important. Anyone who was actually offended by that should not be on the internet at all.

Reactions: Paul4587

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
People are offended by a naked and censored Kesler? You couldn't see anything at all, it would've been more revealing if he was in a speedo. In fact, if you paused the interview he did with Getzlaf just right you could see more bulge in that then you could in this video. This planet is doomed.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA

For those who didn't see the "insensitive" video. I hope I don't trigger anyone with this absolutely harmless video...

People need to grow some balls.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
CBS/KCAL9 just had a reporter go to Panorama City to Valley Ice Center to talk to "fans" about the Ducks video. You can't miss the LA logo plastered all over the place, great impartial reporting. I know OC is further to drive to, but come on.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
OMG too cute! Love it!

Thank you! We went back several times at the photobooth and got lots of prints. She definitely drew lots of "awwwws" and "how cuuute" each time we came back. Next time at another watch party if you see us just stop by and say hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->