OT: Everybody needs a little like in their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Beanpot starts in ~3 hours!!!

y4m9f5IP4TAlbY6H2kWUfOvmVzpzU00I58cJ1YleExd0d61HfXYHjpl-XMIQJYsb0FSPnpfXUL6w6_hsW7CfWxVj7XTLXvmcU0Iy-cpgqJTY7HrxlTFXC5o_48ZQNeK3NFpGQw5oX4JmvrybbJqNIK1CuVBEytFoN5CzF0V8vgAhxJScFGYEjD73wlxmq6OgrAfvJCOG8d2VoeUvOVVN3QM-Q

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Epic SB, **** the Pats lol

:nod:

My family is from Philly so they were all going nuts. My brother met a friend in Philly to watch. I was seriously worried he was gonna end up dead. Thankfully he's all good and didn't get caught up in the madness after the game.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
:nod:

My family is from Philly so they were all going nuts. My brother met a friend in Philly to watch. I was seriously worried he was gonna end up dead. Thankfully he's all good and didn't get caught up in the madness after the game.

Considering it is Philly I found the celebrations very tame. I expected more lol

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
I get that maiden launch of SpaceX Falcon Heavy is an important achievement for a private company, and the people that work there must be very happy/proud of their work after so many years ... but the over the top Olympic gold medalesque cheering, and the music .... feels ... very North Korea ish. Like okay, we get it, but it sounds like a corny sitcom where someone is hitting the "applause" button. Jebus people.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
I’m just so bummed the NHL players won’t be in the Olympics. At least the best women are going to play. Hope Ducks’ legend Hillary Knight gets the gold.

Reactions: kducks

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
What I've learned from this Olympics - SK Telecom coverage must be pretty damn awesome for athletes to be live tweeting in the middle of their events. :clap:

Also, being hangry is good motivation for winning gold medals. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille