OT: Everybody needs a little like in their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
WoW! Where has this been hiding? Answer...In the cupboard, behind the better mugs. :laugh:

i-g4gj9Xd-M.jpg

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
my cousin who is a kings fan asked what my baby would be dressing up this halloween to scare the kids. I said "she probably would need to wear a kings jersey"

needless to say, she kind of got upset at me.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I hope no one here got too affected by the fire, it burned all the way up to my backyard (my house backs up to Peters Canyon), scared the hell out of me.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
What glitch? It worked for me last night.
There's a glitch that causes pages and pages worth of space to pop in after a tweet. Weirdly, it's not happening on this computer but was doing it on my other one a few hours ago. Seems to be an issue with certain browsers.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
There's a glitch that causes pages and pages worth of space to pop in after a tweet. Weirdly, it's not happening on this computer but was doing it on my other one a few hours ago. Seems to be an issue with certain browsers.

Oh, OK. I guess maybe I've seen a post or two with those gaps. Figured it was just user error. :laugh:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I used to be able to remember individual mass shootings for many years afterwards. But I can't keep them all straight anymore.

We've been watching the series Showtime has about mass shootings. Sadly, couldn't remember some of them. Last one featured was at Santa Monica college, could barely recall it.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX

This happens to me on my work computer. Sooo annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad