OT: Everybody needs a little like in their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Ah jeez I'm sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and all my fellow Ducks fans in the affected area.

Thanks. we're ok, its just the smoke and my concern for my newborn along with my asthma. But the people directly affected with the fire are the ones I am more concerned about. some have lost their homes :(

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
https://www.nhl.com/news/poodle-drives-san-jose-sharks-fans-wild/c-291837936?tid=281396148

cut.jpg

This is a clear cut case of animal cruelty. Making the poor dog represent that horrible team...

Reactions: DarthYenik

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Friday night car chase! Why do these guys always seem to get no traffic on the freeway? I want to know the secret!

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Is there a way we can get rid of the auto save?

Sometimes I start writing replies and stop halfway through because I'm like "eh, f*** it, not worth it" and even though I delete it when the page is reloaded the saved draft pops back up.

Reactions: Duck Off

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I don't think so, with the league not going to the Olympics I don't see the need for byes. It was just a long break in our schedule. The Canucks didn't even start the season until almost a week after everyone else.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Halloween weekend!! May do something new and go to Salem with Toby and just walk around. I've heard it gets busy there but hopefully it's not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad