Europa League 2017/2018

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Nve really understood that hate. So many crucial goals hes scored over the years.

Oh I loved Ramsey for a while, trust me. I really started watching regularly in 2013-14 and couldn't get enough of him. I just feel after that huge season and the FA Cup goals, he changed the way he played a bit. Too often he'd be out of position too far up the pitch rather than choosing better times to surge forward.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Incredible minute in the RBL/OM game right before halftime.
RBL with a very good shout for a penalty (haven't see the replay but looked like a foul live), OM counter attack, two big saves in 5 seconds, counter for RBL and Werner scores on a OM goalie blunder.
Incredible.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Incredible minute in the RBL/OM game right before halftime.
RBL with a very good shout for a penalty (haven't see the replay but looked like a foul live), OM counter attack, two big saves in 5 seconds, counter for RBL and Werner scores on a OM goalie blunder.
Incredible.

Yeah, that was just ridiculous

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Lacazette looking like he has his confidence back. I think Auba giving him that penalty this past weekend was a huge help in getting him going.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
CSKA have been excellent going forward but the old and slow defence is just a disaster. Lazio very mediocre.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
OM has to stop missing golden chances whole game long. RBL looking like the most likely to score except OM has the biggest chances. Crossbar and now an easy goal missed.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nice game from youngster Kamara, very solid at CB. Anguissa with bad choices every single time he has touched the ball however. He's killing his own team.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I hope the SF is Atletico-Lazio and RBL-Arsenal.

Would like Lucas to be in another final and Atletico plays the kind of football Lazio can beat. They can't beat the others.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
RBL-RBS final is still possible, the dream is alive. If that won't happen then let it be Marseille versus Lazio and at least someone will care. But Arsenal and/or Atlético? Meh.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Saw a few highlights, but an exciting looking day of matches. Some amazing goals too. Parolo's finish was excellent. Felipe Anderson also with a really nice goal.

Nve really understood that hate. So many crucial goals hes scored over the years.

Oh I loved Ramsey for a while, trust me. I really started watching regularly in 2013-14 and couldn't get enough of him. I just feel after that huge season and the FA Cup goals, he changed the way he played a bit. Too often he'd be out of position too far up the pitch rather than choosing better times to surge forward.

I'm with @All Might on Ramsey. Never understand how's he written off. Just a couple of months ago a Gooner (or two?) was saying how he should be sold and Wilshere should be kept. Rather amazing really. And I actually think Ramsey was overrated after his first big season. He's not going to offer up a lot defensively, but he puts in the work. Still he's a very good passer and the goals he brings by getting into the box are really valuable. The key is getting the entire midfield setup right so he can play his game, which at Arsenal seems to rarely happen. Anyway, he's now shown up in another relatively big fixture and now has 9 goals and 7 assists in only 23 matches in the league and Europa League combined.

Lacazette looking like he has his confidence back. I think Auba giving him that penalty this past weekend was a huge help in getting him going.

Speaking of underrated Arsenal players, it'll be interesting to see how Lacazette finishes the season. Some incredible statements made on this forum basically halfway through the guys first season at Arsenal. What'll be even more interesting will be how he does next season.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Man, what a statement game for Pouchkine...best RPL team getting ran out of London to a second rate team with a zombie of a manager by the score of 4-1.

Thought there would be more talk about Ramsey's goal here, that is easily one of the best goals of the season AINEC. I want 60 million for him from Barca now. I do have some concerns still because Arsenal going forward looks like...

qwjTZ.gif

Arsenal defending is like...
1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Never understand how's he written off. Just a couple of months ago a Gooner (or two?) was saying how he should be sold and Wilshere should be kept. Rather amazing really. And I actually think Ramsey was overrated after his first big season. He's not going to offer up a lot defensively, but he puts in the work. Still he's a very good passer and the goals he brings by getting into the box are really valuable.

Ramsey is prone to some pretty huge mental mistakes and is too often standing around prone while the other team goes back the other way to either score or get a great chance. He's very frustrating to watch.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Ramsey is frustrating to watch the same way Oxlade-Chamberlain was. You know they can do better but you also know it won't happen with Wenger there, so the judgment of their actual quality is premature. If Arsenal changes manager it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he bashed in 12-15 goals in all competitions the following season for them. He has quality going forward for sure, you don't score goals like that without a lot of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad