Europa League 2017/2018

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
They played a couple of years in France and when there they couldn't even win a single trophy.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lots of those NT players are still in France.
Don't even know why you keep posting crap.

I'll stop answering your trolling act anyway.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
And why can't they succeed in Europe? I think Marseille could be the darkhorse this year but then again they might go out to Leipzig. The talent is there but they just either underperform or simply at times are not good enough.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
CSKA have a lot of experience and some nice young talent, they can still finish easily 2nd in Russia and even maybe 1st, they have a very solid 11 but no depth so if they come to the Arsenal games with everyone healthy I fancy them. Arsenal are a one man team at the moment.
Their strikee could compete with Danny Welbeck for 3rd choice striker and that's about it. Arsenal have much higher quality everywhere else.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Guy, and this is my last post on the subject, Monaco in the CL semis is MUCH more of an achievement than 4 Europa league wins.

Get it?

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Their strikee could compete with Danny Welbeck for 3rd choice striker and that's about it. Arsenal have much higher quality everywhere else.
Their midfield is their big strength, if healthy they can compete for sure.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Spain17 England6 Italy3 Portugal3 Germany2 Russia2 Ukraine1 Holland1 Turkey1 Those are facts.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
PSG is build to win the CL. Major difference.

Zenit can't even dominate their own league. At least it shows the Russian league is competitive...

It just shows that Zenit aren't as good as PSG. They want to be built for the CL, but they can't even build a good enough team to dominate their weaker league *shrug*...and the RPL is weaker than Ligue down the line, the worst teams are a lot worse, and the "good" teams aren't as good.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Well Portugal has one more trophy and a bigger one this millenium. As far as the uefa rankings I think they traded places a lot of times in those years. So Portugal has achieved more yes of course. But I would say Russian league is more interesting to follow because there's more teams capable of winning...

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
CSKA just beat Lyon though...

Isolated results prove what exactly? I'm all for teasing Evilo, but Ligue 1's best team annually goes much further in the CL than any russian team, Ligue 1's 2nd best team just last season went further in the CL than any russia team has in living memory, the third best russian team has made the CL knockouts, etc. And that's just looking at european results, not also including how they play in their league.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Wow missed that.
WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO CALL ME RACIST?
The only guy that trolls every thread about other countries is you.
Now SHUT THE HELL UP.

tbf you, like everyone else on this board, are horribly biased against german players. You guys never worship the ground on which they walk, like they deserve...:sarcasm:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Well Portugal has one more trophy and a bigger one this millenium. As far as the uefa rankings I think they traded places a lot of times in those years. So Portugal has achieved more yes of course. But I would say Russian league is more interesting to follow because there's more teams capable of winning...
Well those aren't the rules you established for comparing the RPL to league's above it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Portugal is easily the most underrated football domestic league on the planet. I get that RPL has just one less trophy, but that would be a huge losing argument to try and explain how Russia is better than Primeira Liga. I do think RPL is somewhere above Netherlands and perhaps below Belgium. Definitely top 10 which was very good in about a decade ago, but has dropped off lately.

@cgf Dzagoev is awesome, would easily take him over Wilshere on the Arsenal. Not sure about Ramsey though, because the Welsh does have solid skillz when he's not IRing.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
As I said Ramsey v Alan is all about fitness and form. Both are injury prone and often are out of form because they are still recovering their fitness; but both can be awesome when on form.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
It just shows that Zenit aren't as good as PSG. They want to be built for the CL, but they can't even build a good enough team to dominate their weaker league *shrug*...and the RPL is weaker than Ligue down the line, the worst teams are a lot worse, and the "good" teams aren't as good.

If you remove PSG from Ligue 1, it will be a league on par with Russian PL. sure, French football produces more talent, but they all play outside of France.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
No, they don't. :facepalm: Just check the latest NT selection.
If you remove the top french team.
That's like saying if you remove Bayern from BL, Juventus from Serie A, etc... How stupid is it? :amazed:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
1/8 of 23 players of the latest NT callups play in France. And that's because Fekir is injured.
2/ 6 play in the EPL.
3/ 7 play in Spain.
4/ 1 play sin Italy
5/ 1 plays in Germany

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->