Europa League 2017/2018

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Jesus, I turned the game on in the third minute and it was 0-1, then I went to put the kids to bed and seven minutes later it was 2-1! Three goals in the first ten minutes and I missed all of them :( OM still needs one more though right?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Jesus, I turned the game on in the third minute and it was 0-1, then I went to put the kids to bed and seven minutes later it was 2-1! Three goals in the first ten minutes and I missed all of them :( OM still needs one more though right?

Yea, Leipzig has the away goal, so OM needs to win outright on aggregate (by two or more today)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's really too bad OM didn't score away when they had so many chances. Even a 2-1 defeat would have been better.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well this is the first time I've seen you ever supporting OM :thumbu:
I always do in Europe.

EDIT : and even besides that, this is the least hateable OM team in a while. I don't like Payet, never have, but Lopez, Sanson, Amavi, Mandanda, those guys are likeable. Even Thauvin has been a joy to watch (though he's coming off injury and so-so this game).

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I didn't see a replay, but seeing it live I wouldn't have given it.

On the replay he moved his arm closer to his body to essentially trap the ball. His arm wasn't in a crazy position (was beside his body), but he did move it towards the ball.

Live I didn't think it was anything either, but the replay looked bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad