Confirmed with Link: Eichel + 3rd (23) to VGK for, Tuch, Krebs, 1st (22) 2nd(23)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Honestly would rather have a #1 center than a 10 million goalie.

I am heavily against paying goalies big money. I even hated giving Fleury 7 million.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devonator

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
both Price and Gallagher need a change of scenery and are very close with Patches. Just the life cycle in Pro Sports. Price has 1 or 2 more Playoff runs left in him... VGK is my Western team so I always support them, Im convinced Price is the true missing piece for a SC run, much like Roy was for Colorado back in the 90s. Very few teams can emulate what Detroit did with avg goal-tending (and even Chicago) and win a cup.
when teams have true Star Gs, suddenly the Offense doesn't grip their sticks as tightly.. Habs have zero scoring, and yet once the playoffs started their offense was loose.

Nobody is taking that Price contract your hands. It will be brutal to even buy it out in a few years.

I would love to know what the ask was from Seattle to take him in expansion.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am honestly excited to see a healthy jack on this team.

If healthy, the only thing that would be holding us back from winning a cup is our goaltending.

Maybe Deboer as well cause I don't know if he has it in him to coach this team to a cup.

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
I am honestly excited to see a healthy jack on this team.

If healthy, the only thing that would be holding us back from winning a cup is our goaltending.

Maybe Deboer as well cause I don't know if he has it in him to coach this team to a cup.

We beat Colorado last year with PDB, we can win with him. Lehner I have my doubts.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We did beat Minnesota with PDB, and that was a team we always struggled with. And Patches only played one game.

People talk about how good the first line will be but I’m just as curious how much Eichel improves the power play. Both of the series we lost would have been very different if we could score on the power play.

GoldenKnight

Jun 2, 2017
Las Vegas
Postponed games are great new for the Knights, it will allow Eichel to get into more action before playoffs...assuming COVID doesn't cancel the season completely, of course.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
The team has come off a tough road trip, several tough games this month, has played a lot of games recently, Stone is hurt again, and had less of an offseason break (again) than almost any other team in the league. Not a bad time for a break.

I still miss hockey though (of course).

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
“I think what will happen if I was to guess, he’s going to look more ready when he hits the ice with us the first time than he probably is because it’s the contact piece that’s going to take the time,” McCrimmon said. “There’s a lot more to it than just the ability to skate, to train and practice in a noncontact sweater. It’s going to be the last piece of it that likely is the hardest to define and may take the most time.”
^ I read that as "don't be surprised when we Kucherov him til playoff time" Wishful thinking I'm sure.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Better than when he was visibly playing injured maybe, but yeah this makes zero sense otherwise. He isn't becoming superhuman from a surgery, he's just trying to move past chronic pain.
Even when Eichel was injured last season he put up 18 in 21 games while shooting at an incredibly low 3.3% instead of the usual 10-11% he is capable of he is easily a 90+ point player per 82 when healthy with a good team around him.

TheRC

Dec 26, 2021
BC
This just in!

Eichel was offered to display the the team's new jersey but he decided to show off his safety gear instead

5a1fd689b176bf67d2c721e4cf0b7341.jpg

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Everything they've said about finding players with character is rubbish if they sign him.

Couldn't you say the same about trading for Eichel?

They could do a lot worse than paying a 2nd to give up Dadonov, and replacing him with a much better player on a one year deal. Too tempting to pass up, cap problems considered.

I'd be surprised if they didn't give it some serious consideration, but they wouldn't be going into it blind considering what Deboer must know.

Last edited:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Sharks players literally told their GM that they didn't want Kane back in the locker room. Then the GM listened and the Sharts has had a little resurgence. Not to mention Kane's 1000 personal problems outside of hockey.

Kane is a bag filled with problems I do not want to open.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad