GDT: Edmonton @ Toronto - Saturday 7pm - SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
In the last 4 hours I went from going to the game with a buddy(he had to cancel last minute), to going to the game with my daughter, to both my daughters going and I’m not going at all. :huh:
Super elite buck passing there.

• Haha
Reactions: ToneDog

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
So glad Brodie continues to be a scratch. I honestly didn't think it was possible and would cause media hysteria.

Rielly - Lyubushkin
Benoit - McCabe
Edmundson - Lilegren

That may not be the best D-core in the playoffs but that is the toughest/grittiest D-core we've most likely ever had and statistically speaking, big defense core has gone to the stanley cup finals much more
Isn't Brodie just sick? Not a healthy scratch

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
In the last 4 hours I went from going to the game with a buddy(he had to cancel last minute), to going to the game with my daughter, to both my daughters going and I’m not going at all. :huh:
Ha. What we do for our kids. I am taking my son but my wife keeps hinting she would like to take him. I have decided to firmly utilize my selective hearing on this one. :DD

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Oiler fans have taken over top spot from Canucks fans as most pathetic which is no easy task. This will be their last chance. Just can’t see Draistal resigning long term. It’s the beginning of of the end for them even if they don’t see it yet

Happy for Hyman. Talk about getting the most out of your skill set.

GLG

Reactions: 1specter

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Just put down 5.18 on hyman scoring 2+ goals
Odds are +950. Can win 48 bucks and change. Easy money or jinx ;-)

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I never thought he would live up to that contract
Shows me McDavid > Matthews and Marner and Keefe had no clue how to get the best out of his players because he was too busy catering to you know who. The good thing is he finally moved Domi up to play with more skilled players and Bert to PP1 and voila, they are now producing and look like they have a pulse.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Zach Hyman returns to Toronto today as we get to see the NHL's #1 Goal scorer Matthews take on the #2 Zach Hyman.

1711202095971.png

Wouldn't it be great if Hyman was playing alongside rather than against?

Reactions: PromisedLand

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
That means you are passing all the Dad tests.

You can remind them of these moments when they are trying to put you in The Home later…..
you're a good dad
Oh yeah, I’m the best.

It gets better, now find out there are no go trains this weekend, so not only am I not going I have to figure out a way to get them there. :laugh:
Of course that’s after I drive to Waterloo this morning to pick up my eldest from school so she can go.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Zach Hyman returns to Toronto today as we get to see the NHL's #1 Goal scorer Matthews take on the #2 Zach Hyman.

View attachment 840278

Wouldn't it be great if Hyman was playing alongside rather than against?
He’d look good. But there’s no way AM turns into a passing machine like McDavid has this yr. Only so many goals can be scored, he’d probably look best with JT and MM than any other line.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I just read this and it made me LOL .. i got a call around 10am from my daughter asking if she could take her husband to game for his bday .. of course i said yes .. then an hour ago one of my buddies calls and invites me to go see a band/drink .. so i say yes .. now my wife wants to go after 2 other buddies say they want to go with us for drinks, band and then hit a tit*y bar (I didn't tell her about da tit*y bar) .. it must be one of those weird days where you can't win for trying .. GLG

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
So who is our fastest player these days? Need someone to shadow MacJesus. I still remember Ilya Mikheyev going toe to toe with him, but I don't think we have anyone even close anymore. McMann maybe?

Reactions: Rude Dog

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Shows me McDavid > Matthews and Marner and Keefe had no clue how to get the best out of his players because he was too busy catering to you know who. The good thing is he finally moved Domi up to play with more skilled players and Bert to PP1 and voila, they are now producing and look like they have a pulse.
You needed Zachary Hyman to show you McDavid > Matthews?

Hyman was never scoring 50 here. He was a perfect add for Edmonton. Unfortunately.

I never thought he would live up to that contract though. Happy for him.

Reactions: Obo

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
So who is our fastest player these days? Need someone to shadow MacJesus. I still remember Ilya Mikheyev going toe to toe with him, but I don't think we have anyone even close anymore. McMann maybe?
Gregor…but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad