GDT: Edmonton @ Toronto - Saturday 7pm - SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
What the hell is up with this flu that seemingly is on an endless loop?
The much deadlier blue and white fever has been a problem for the Leafs since Roger Nielson stopped coaching.

Reactions: Jojalu

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I'd put Woll in this one. Gotta get him playing more. Not nearly enough starts since coming back. Giving him another tough start on a back to back against the Canes is rough.

I'd expect Brodie back in this one for Timmins I bet.

It would have been better if they had let Woll play a bit more to get off the rust in AHL

Oh welll......

Reactions: OddyOh and Cleetus

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
It really is a pretty close race. Hopefully Matthews getting two and nearly 3 the other night is a start to him heating up again and creating some distance. Not a fan of seeing Hyman so close lol

I'm one of those weird fans who enjoys the Rocket race and all of the other "meaningless regular season trophy" races as well as the playoffs so it's been exciting to watch.

I don't know man. One is doing at aobut 5ish AAV and the other at 12ish (soon to be 14ish) LOL

:laugh:

Reactions: bax

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013

tumblr_4ff2c364ec30880d2c149ec930e18dd3_c4626346_500.gif

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Hyman has blown me away. There is no way I thought he was worth 5.5M at the time. I was glad he was gone actually, just because I did not like him glued to the Leafs best players all the time. I did not think he was that good. Oh well, happy for him.

I think a lot of us were feeling the same. Especially when he kept getting injured too.

It's funny, Dubas got so many things wrong but many of us thought he got that one right. Turns out he got that one wrong as well.

I had to take a lot of sticks and stones in my support of Buster. I thought losing him was a product of Dubas' first big mistake of overpaying Matthews on his RFA contract. I believe it's what started an avalanche of unforced errors that has handcuffed the team by removing any flexibility.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
So glad Brodie continues to be a scratch. I honestly didn't think it was possible and would cause media hysteria.

Rielly - Lyubushkin
Benoit - McCabe
Edmundson - Lilegren

That may not be the best D-core in the playoffs but that is the toughest/grittiest D-core we've most likely ever had and statistically speaking, big defense core has gone to the stanley cup finals much more

Reactions: Bellzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad