GDT: [ECSF Game 6] CAR@NYR- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HELL

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
I live in Tampa. And I could take all 5 hurricanes fans with one arm.

idiocracy6.jpg

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Arizona doesn't have a bandwagon, its more like a wheelchair at this point. :'(

I mean, coming from a diehard Coyotes fan here, it's true... you're either a Coyotes fan because you're an Arizona native (me), actually followed the team from Winnipeg to Arizona in 1996, want to annoy a bunch of people on purpose (F40 has a few of these last two, but it's mostly Arizona natives), or you're an idiot. We have no bandwagon.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Assuming Andersen is still dead you gotta go with Raanta for 7 right?

No other choice. Changing goalies didn't wake the team up, and Raanta has gotten them this far. Just got to hope whatever home cooking they've had thus far can keep them going.

But honestly? f*** it either way. They really don't deserve to advance if they can't win an away game.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
No other choice. Changing goalies didn't wake the team up, and Raanta has gotten them this far. Just got to hope whatever home cooking they've had thus far can keep them going.

But honestly? f*** it either way. They really don't deserve to advance if they can't win an away game.
Yes they do, >rags didn't even deserve to get past Pittsburgh (and I had them picked to win on ALL of my brackets) so the Canes absolutely deserve to win this series. They've been playing well too, just not getting a lot of puck luck. They'll settle down on home ice and close it out in 7. Hopefully Andersen is back for the Tampa series. It's hard to imagine Tampa losing to anyone, but on paper I had the Canes as one of the teams with the potential to shut them down.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00