GDT: [ECSF Game 6] CAR@NYR- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HELL

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Not in the popular definition of the word. When the media media report what citizens say on the social media, they quote Twitter posts and Facebook posts and Instagram posts but they very rarely come to F26 and quote the truth.
Just because the media media is lazy, doesn’t mean that this isn’t social media.

Reactions: DaveG and Lempo

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
Hi. I have a cold. Which as you guys know means I will probably be ded by puck drop. The demon core pales in comparison with the pain I am feeling. With that said here are a few gifts before I head to the great Bojangles in the sky.

@MrazeksVengeance I leave you all my Death Wish coffee because coffee is for closers and you sir were Mariano Rivera level.

@3CanesInTheBox since I won't be making it to tell you happy birthday this year *cough* *hack* I gift you $69.69 because you were always the nicest. Please use it to buy the board a tailgate special and boberry biscuits and an ice cream cake.

@Lempo I leave you my respect and a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich. My mom found this site and she said you were her favorite poster of which I couldn't argue. Your jokes/60 made you a generational poster.

It's getting cold. So cold. Light is fading. I think my Nyquil injection is kicking in. . .goodnight everyonezzzzzzzz
“Formerly known as Hedley”? Figures. You wuss, I gots the COVIDs and I have made it through these games.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
I had an incident several years back where I reacted like a huge brat after a Giants loss to the Eagles (my most hated team in all of sports). Won't go into details, but after that, I looked into the proverbial mirror and said "Are you really going to let sports dictate your mood/life this much?"

Since then, I'm still a huge sports fan, but I too have put teams on "time out" whenever the stress has outgrown the entertainment value for me. When my fave team loses in each sport, I move on to the next sport and the cycle of sports life continues each year.

To each his/her own.

1653935269463.png

Not many people have that level of self awareness / self discipline.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
He's got to be over the moon with how high the ticket prices are, and a win tonight secures at least 2 more homes games. Playoffs are where teams and owners really make their money.
To the extent that he has made the team make sure that fans don't want to travel to away games but instead spend their money at PNC.

"You sweep the Rongos, and I'll have you lot sweep the PNC corridors! You hear me!"
"Tom, I tell you, if they score on us at Garden, we're gonna answer."
"If they score on you, Rod, the only thing I want to see is a stupid ass challenge!!!"

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3