ECQF Game 2: Pittsburgh (2) vs Philadelphia (3) 7PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, ATTSN-PT, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
On to Sunday then. Sullivan is one of the best adapting after a loss in the play-offs, so it will be interesting to see the response.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Here you have NBC's primary color guy who literally says a certain team's player sent another player "cartwheeling" on a body check.

He needs to be banned from Penguins games, at the very least. I don't have a problem with him telling me where a certain player played junior hockey, because I am a major nerd and I like little tidbits of information like that, but do mind the fact that Pierre has just completely given up on trying to be objective at all.

Since when has NBC been objective when it comes to the Pens, Flyers, Hawks or Rangers? The Pens homerism is the worst.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
The Flyers have the Pens right where they want them.

The master plan is to let Pitt win the first game, give up a lot of goals against both goalies, don't score themselves, stand around like they don't care and generally look like a beer league team. Now the Pens think every game will be like that and they let up. This is where the Flyers strike and win the series 4-1.
This might be the most brilliant strategy I have ever seen.

Holding my nose and hoping for a Flyers win.

Called it here first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad