ECQF Game 2: Pittsburgh (2) vs Philadelphia (3) 7PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, ATTSN-PT, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
idk on the Philly feed they showed a nice angle and at different speeds. Hq was cross checked and would have naturally fell to his knees just short of the boards. He propelled himself to make contact with the boards, and then whipped his head back as though it hit the boards / ledge, and then fully fell down.

Definitely seemed like embellishment.
Hmm.. very possible. He is a strong guy and fans are saying they've been embellishing a lot this game.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Fair enough, but that was a dive. ;)
raw

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I thought no way the Pens would mentally crumble so easily , that combin d with Swiss cheese Murray, maybe Flyers do have. Achance.

Reactions: Devonator

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Here you have NBC's primary color guy who literally says a certain team's player sent another player "cartwheeling" on a body check.

He needs to be banned from Penguins games, at the very least. I don't have a problem with him telling me where a certain player played junior hockey, because I am a major nerd and I like little tidbits of information like that, but do mind the fact that Pierre has just completely given up on trying to be objective at all.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Seriously, only the most tin-foil hat wearing fans could possibly believe a guy who launch his face into the boards to get a penalty call.
I concur however that FAILS to negate what he did after he came off the boards and on the ice. that was where I think the embellishment got called. Like a Guy that flails on the ground holding his face that a high stick was near but never touched his face or helemt. the Flinch I understand the other is an attempt to draw a call. I think he was trying for the 5m. But I have no proof.

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
Pens outplayed them all night.

Elliott was good, Murray was bad.

Pens win series easily.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
When the Flyers hit the goal post on that empty net attempt shouldn't that have been icing? The post is not considered a shot on goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad