Confirmed with Link: Ducks officially name Randy Carlyle head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Disgusting.

This is all gonna end in a ****ing rebuild.

No, a rebuild would imply a recognition of the vat of **** we have voluntarily dived into. We will waste a few years making desperate trades first. Once we've given away all our best players and we're still paying our worthless ****ing captain and his sidekick, the rumors will start about relocating the franchise due to fan apathy.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
All you Carlyle haters what would you consider a successful year from Carlyle this upcoming season? Is it Stanley Cup or bust?

100% yes. We just fired one of the most winning coaches in history solely because he couldn't deliver a Cup.

Finnished

Jan 31, 2013
Lmao when will some team give a chance to European top coaches and not some has been coaches who will not take a team anywhere. Yeo was so bad with the Wild that its not even funny and now he is with St Louis. Carlyle was god awful in Toronto and Ducks for his last years and now he is back. I bet NHL teams would bring back 80-90 year old ex coaches rather than European ones. I can just laugh at this lol.

Oct 18, 2011
the nhl is an old boys club there is resistance to younger coaches with new ideas so these guys stick with what comforts them, murray showed just how stuck in the past he is and we'll be rebuilding AGAIN soon

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
I would probably put him 4th behind

Babcock
Boudreau
Wilson

Now that's ridiculous. Babcock and Boudreau, sure, I actually agree, but Ron Wilson? Nope, you're being too harsh on Carlyle. He still won the ****ing cup for ****'s sakes, and I'm as pissed as anyone about bringing him back, so it's not like I'm being a Carlyle homer like Dirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad