Votes: 94 35.2%
  • Marner

Votes: 173 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Drouin right now. But i'd take Marner over him in an instant, all things considered.

Reactions: Lays

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Marner (maybe Drouin atm because of Marners slump) but Definitely Mitchie going forward

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Drouin all day and night. He drives offence.

Marner aint that good. He's a small soft skilled secondary piece like a Sven Baertschi.

Reactions: Marner

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
I think Drouin is a better player, but I'd pick Marner if I was building a team.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Okay, so... Let me get this straight.

Marner, the guy who has bested any Drouin season ever in his rookie season, is somehow worse despite having the same amount of points while shooting criminally low and playing less, or Drouin the guy who has never outscored Marner, plays more and played on a talented Lightning team prior to the trade?

You genuinely have to be biased to vote Drouin when you lay out the context of this comparison.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Drouin all day and night. He drives offence.

Marner aint that good. He's a small soft skilled secondary piece like a Sven Baertschi.

This one made me laugh, comparing a 60 point rookie to a 25 year old who's best season was half that. Then you wonder why folks get blasted around here. Let me know when Drouin hits 60 points, what a joke lol

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
Show me a poll in which you voted for a Leaf player.....likely has never happened.
You know what happens when you don't vote for leafs? Huh? Do you know what happens when you enter a thread to vote against the leafs? Huh you know what happens?

list.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad