News Article: Drew Remenda not returning as Sharks Analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
My degree from SJSU is broadcasting, specifically sports broadcasting. Did Spartan football, baseball, basketball and San Jose Giant baseball. I think I could fake my way through it. Hell, I know I could do better than Brian Hayward.

I firmly believe anybody that can speak can do better than Brian Hayward.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
so, is there any chance that this is all just an elaborate work? could be brilliant

- Sharks replace Drew with Tazz
- Tazz plays a heel analyst, partnering up with Ratto
- Tazz eventually calls out Jumbo and Marleau, demanding that they be traded
- Eventually, during a post-game interview after a tough loss, Tazz begins attacking Jumbo and Marleau with a steel chair
- out of nowhere, Drew's entrance theme music starts playing, gets a huge pop and he runs out and saves them from Tazz
- sets up Tazz vs Drew perfectly to main event Wrestlemania

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
so, is there any chance that this is all just an elaborate work? could be brilliant

- Eventually, during a post-game interview after a tough loss, Tazz begins attacking Jumbo and Marleau with a steel chair
- out of nowhere, Drew's entrance theme music starts playing, gets a huge pop and he runs out and saves them from Tazz

Dude, Tazz is undefeated

Drew doesn't stand a chance

SJGoalie32

Apr 7, 2007
TealTown, USA

:handclap:

WantonAbandon

Oct 16, 2011

My God! Remenda! Remenda! Remenda is here and he is bringing all hell to Tazz and Ratto!

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach

:biglaugh:

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest

peter-senerchia-picture-16.jpg

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I can't wait for Drew to come back and spray paint "SASKATOON" on the championship belt at Souled Out

Bischoff's got no chance in hell

theotis77

Jul 25, 2005
What really needs to happen, is Glen Kuiper needs to come back and be the color guy.

After all, he provided one of the most awkward/entertaining moments in Sharks' media history when he basically asked Kipper in the post-game interview how it felt being the guy carrying the goaltending load this season while Nabby just got a fat contract earlier that day.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I can't wait for Drew to come back and spray paint "SASKATOON" on the championship belt at Souled Out

Bischoff's got no chance in hell
Good god do i miss late-90's wcw. Best wrestling product ever.
What really needs to happen, is Glen Kuiper needs to come back and be the color guy.

After all, he provided one of the most awkward/entertaining moments in Sharks' media history when he basically asked Kipper in the post-game interview how it felt being the guy carrying the goaltending load this season while Nabby just got a fat contract earlier that day.

I remember him trying to interview Cheechoo after a game and Cheech just skated by and ignored him. The look on Kuiper's face was priceless.

He's very good with the A's, though.

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF

Ughh please no I hate Kuiper. He says the most obvious **** when he gives color.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
harkvoice 9:28pm via Twitter for iPhone

“@spunkyfreshman: @sharkvoice who is going to be your partner now?” Don't know yet

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF
Probably because he grew up in a baseball family and isn't really a hockey guy.

I have 0 complaints about him as the A's pbp guy.

Whoops disregard my last comment. I thought we were talking about Krukow not Kuiper. I like Kuiper.

Helistin

Dustin's equilibrium
Aug 12, 2006
Close to you
Too lazy to go trough the whole thread but what was the actual reason letting Drew go? Asked too much money or something?

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
It sounded like Drew was becoming too outspoken. :dunno:

I don't buy it. After the loss, yeah, Drew was critical, like any analyst should be after that disgrace of an exit. But he has never, not even after that, criticized the coaching staff or the organization. He made it clear the responsibility was on the players. He wasn't even that critical of the players. He didn't call any of them out individually (except for Niemi, but that makes since, he's the goalie), and he didn't demand big changes. He was the best mouthpiece the organization could ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad