Proposal: Drasaitil and Larsson for Marner +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Can’t see the Oilers considering this trade.

Mar 26, 2010
Breaking down

- yes, it’s horribly awful for the Oilers
- he’s a 3 on many very good teams, probably a 2 on the Leafs
- yes, Hall is fantastic.
#2 on the Leafs? lmfao :laugh:

Nice try to take a jab at the Leafs. The Oilers missed the playoffs again.

Toronto's D is not the best, but they are not even that bad. Straight up man, Larsson is nothing to talk about. On top of that...you think Lou and Shanny are going to give you Marner for him :popcorn:. Come on.

Mar 26, 2010
Don't even bother. You're talking to a poster who legitimately thought Matthews was better than McDavid.
Matthews is a heck of a player. He has carried his team to the playoffs in the first 2 seasons of his NHL career. Directly after the Leafs finished dead last the season before! More than we can say for Mcdavid.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
#2 on the Leafs? lmfao :laugh:

Nice try to take a jab at the Leafs. The Oilers missed the playoffs again.

Toronto's D is not the best, but they are not even that bad. Straight up man, Larsson is nothing to talk about. On top of that...you think Lou and Shanny are going to give you Marner for him :popcorn:. Come on.

Oh calm down, Larsson would pair with Rielly to form a very good first pairing.

You’re giving Marner for Draisaitl, who is the better player and more versatile. You’re giving the pile of three week old moldy vegetables in the bottom of the crisper for Larsson.

Mar 26, 2010
Oh calm down, Larsson would pair with Rielly to form a very good first pairing.

You’re giving Marner for Draisaitl, who is the better player and more versatile. You’re giving the pile of three week old moldy vegetables in the bottom of the crisper for Larsson.
No, we are NOT giving Marner for Drai. I like Drai, but sure as hell not at the cost of Marner. Better player in the eyes of Oiler fans sure... but not everyone else!

Mar 26, 2010
Leafs fans =/= everyone else.
McDavid wanted to play so badly in Toronto anyway. His dream was to play at home in Toronto. I bet he would jump on the first plane leaving Edmonton tonight if he could come home and play in T.O. Book it.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
McDavid wanted to play so badly in Toronto anyway. His dream was to play at home in Toronto. I bet he would jump on the first plane leaving Edmonton tonight if he could come home and play. Book it.
Your posts have more deflections than I've seen in 20 years of watching the NHL.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Not a trade worthy of serious discussion,but I don't wanna see what a McJesus/ Magic Mitch Duo would be like on any team not named Leafs!

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I say no from Toronto. Edmonton says no faster. Marner and Drai are probably a wash, Marner with more value at the moment because he still has another ELC year. Larsson for the rest is just bad.

From Toronto's perspective, adding 13 million without bringing in a top pairing D would hurt them long term.

Lol no they aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad