Destiny 2 | Curse of Osiris DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Man I don’t know much more I can like the companion app. So, so handy to move items between players and in/out of the vault.

Randallooch

Sep 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone else get this for PC? It is a breath of fresh air. Hand cannons feel so crisp, no bloom, every gun is viable with mouse recoil control, no need for a scuf to improve verticality, and those frames.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Free or paid DLC? If it's paid, coming out already.... what a friggin joke. I'm going to get rid of this game I think. Can't believe they suckered me into buying again, crap.
Paid dlc obviously. It’s following the same schedule as Destiny 1 currently, although it looks a tad more organized this time. DLC 1 launches December 5(D1 dlc1 was Dec 9), and DLC 2 is scheduled for spring 2018(D1 dlc2 was May 19). The season pass(aka dlc 1 and dlc 2) for D2 costs $35.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I can't imagine the sad state of online console gaming if this is considered the pinnacle of it. The game is absolutely beautiful and the worlds are incredibly crafted but as an online game that is supposed to be end game content driven this is barely a $30 game. Maybe on consoles the game holds up but in the PC market there are a dozen games most of which are free that are better. Which is probably why it's being ripped apart right now by PC gamers.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
I can't imagine the sad state of online console gaming if this is considered the pinnacle of it. The game is absolutely beautiful and the worlds are incredibly crafted but as an online game that is supposed to be end game content driven this is barely a $30 game. Maybe on consoles the game holds up but in the PC market there are a dozen games most of which are free that are better. Which is probably why it's being ripped apart right now by PC gamers.

I'm pretty sure anyone, PC gamer or otherwise, could tell you this game is disappointing as hell.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
There is literally no appeal to continue to play this once you best the raid a few times. I’m not sure how they messed this up this bad.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
There is literally no appeal to continue to play this once you best the raid a few times. I’m not sure how they messed this up this bad.

I say there’s no reason until you reach max or at least close to it light level

Randallooch

Sep 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I think the Crucible is genuinely fun on PC. Seems like everything is viable if your aim is true. On console, it's very meta driven. But yes, past doing the raid a few times, it is a very dry experience. Which is fine, there are other games to play until they start dishing out the content.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
If anyone on PC is looking for a clan, shoot me a message. Working on getting a somewhat active clan going.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I don't know if the game likes me or hates me.

So I bought Mask of the Quiet One(the titan exotic helm) off Xur the other day and have been grinding away to get some decent shoulders to swap in for my Doom Fang Pauldron. I love the support and tankiness of Sentinel and really don't enjoy the other two, so the Mask seems like a great fit.

Fast forward to tonight...I go to hand in my weekly clan xp milestone and a 285 Hallowfire Heart pops out. I can't stand Sunbreaker, but my next best piece of armor is a 268 chest and then 265 in every other armor slot. Doesn't seem like a smart move to infuse it into a legendary chest, so I guess I'm stuck playing Sunbreaker for a bit. :ha:

Last edited:

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I would infuse it in to a legendary. Don't let the exotics change how you want to play.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
At least it makes for a pretty fun build.

Basically hold your super, stand in Sunspots and your grenade ends up on about a 10 second cooldown.

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
Fast forward to tonight...I go to hand in my weekly clan xp milestone and a 285 Hallowfire Heart pops out. I can't stand Sunbreaker, but my next best piece of armor is a 268 chest and then 265 in every other armor slot. Doesn't seem like a smart move to infuse it into a legendary chest, so I guess I'm stuck playing Sunbreaker for a bit. :ha:

You should infuse it. That way it will increase your power level and you will get higher level Rare (blue) gear to use for infusion of all your gear.

You can always get another Hallowfire Heart from the Vault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad