GDT: Dec. 31 • Group A • United States 2, Canada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Pouliot ran Hartman over a good three seconds after he released the puck. How isn't that a penalty in the NHL?

Ran him over? Please lets not be so dramatic. He stuck his shoulder out to box him away from his goalie and some obvious embellishment or at least an off balance USA player followed.

enuck

Relax and enjoy
Jan 20, 2007
Under a palapa
Let's hold them to one boys!

GO CANADA GO!!!​

canadian-flag.jpg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I don't think they've been doing too bad of a job all things considered. A few "missed calls" (I think they were letting them play a lot in the first). A couple of questionable calls.

They need to make up their minds. Let them play or call it tight. Don't go back and forth. That's their biggest problem so far IMO.

Exactly, guys are getting away with murder out there and then all of a sudden one of them gets called. That's unacceptable.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I think what some people fail to realize is that Canada isn't just "choking" or sending a team that isn't good these last few years... other countries have just been getting better. Look at this year with all the "upsets"... perhaps other teams are just learning to develop and bring their players together better so now it's a more even playing field.

While I agree other programs around the world are getting better, Canada has made some suspect selections over the past few years, so its a combination of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad