Denmark: Danes in the NHL 2013-14

BURY

Oct 15, 2005
Gatineau
Prolly a few bars, don't know. Always just watch them from home.

Id guess you could ask the Irish Rover at the bar, they are usually pretty adaptive.

Went to a couple of places including the Irish Rover and it's all soccer tonight. I guess we're out of luck!

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Lars Eller got 1G 1A in the defeat, so he is still having a great playoff so far.
7-8'th on the point production with 5G 6A with no PP time!!

Last edited:

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Lars Eller got 1G 1A in the defeat, so he is still having a great playoff so far.
7-8'th on the point production with 5G 6A with no PP time!!

When he had pp time he didnt do anything positive with it , so it seems that Therrien finally found out how to use Eller in the correct way.

Which in a way also suits Denmarks need pretty good, since I didnt want to put Nielsen on third line center duties again and Regin would be better as 2nd line duties. That is if we would ever be able to use all our best players at the same time.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Nobody posted this yet?

Frans Nielsen voted "Player of the Year" by the Islanders fans. Congrats to him!

http://islanders.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=720370

He beat Tavaras and Okposo in votes...not bad, right? ;)

It is really some achievement to beat John Tavares as player of the year :handclap:
But he had a really good season in spite of it being a awful year for the Islanders.

Chicago down 2-1 in the semifinal series, though Regin was scratched again the last game.
Montreal also down 2-1.
Hopefully we will have at least one Dane in the final series.

Could be cool if Lars Eller and Mads Eller made a Stanley Cup - Memorial Cup double!

tokr

Jan 10, 2013
Mads Eller did his part

Attachments

• Mads Eller.jpg
    Mads Eller.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 14

tokr

Jan 10, 2013
Peter Regin back in the line-up for Chicago.
Played ok'ish on a currently dysfunctional Chicago team.
So odds for the cup coming to Herning is dropping, but the odds for Regin getting a new contract is improving.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
LOL, seen in tonights game. Eller just comes out of the penalty box, pays Zuccarello a visit, ends up getting to minutes for boarding and two minutes for roughing. All in all he got 6 penalty minutes within 2 minutes and 30 seconds. :) :) :) :laugh:

Habs should draft Mads Eller also. If I remember correct he always took two minutes at the start of each game at the WJC last year for crosschecking the biggest opponent on the ice. He would fit perfect for Eller or in a fourth line :)

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
LOL, seen in tonights game. Eller just comes out of the penalty box, pays Zuccarello a visit, ends up getting to minutes for boarding and two minutes for roughing. All in all he got 6 penalty minutes within 2 minutes and 30 seconds. :) :) :) :laugh:

Habs should draft Mads Eller also. If I remember correct he always took two minutes at the start of each game at the WJC last year for crosschecking the biggest opponent on the ice. He would fit perfect for Eller or in a fourth line :)

Hitting Norwegians is his duty...

Remi

Mar 2, 2012
Denmark
Shame that Eller and Regin did not meet in the finals.

But a sneaky norwegian made it instead....always those norwegians!

zucclordringstpzpm.jpg

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Zuccarello has been awesome in the playoffs (and in the second part of regular season), so understandable that they freak out up north.

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
Nice mask!

It looks like Willie Desjardins will pick Pittsburgh over Vancouver. That's to bad. I've seen a little of Texas Stars this year - especially in the playoffs - and the man is great with young players through his system and line of thought. I think he would have done wonders with Nicklas Jensen. Oh well. Apparently there's some centers in Pittsburgh that's supposed to be more fun to coach...

Remi

Mar 2, 2012
Denmark
Nice mask!

It looks like Willie Desjardins will pick Pittsburgh over Vancouver. That's to bad. I've seen a little of Texas Stars this year - especially in the playoffs - and the man is great with young players through his system and line of thought. I think he would have done wonders with Nicklas Jensen. Oh well. Apparently there's some centers in Pittsburgh that's supposed to be more fun to coach...

Desjardins is gonna coach Vancouver. Hope to see some more from Nicklas next season!

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Was hoping that Viaplay had the draft on one of their channels, but it does not seem so. Does anyone have any clue on how to watch it when in Denmark? Is it live on NHL.com or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00