Rumor: Dan Cleary leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
If Weiss is signed by the wings, I think it all but assures us cleary isn't coming back. Be curious to see where cleary ends up if that's the case

RedWinger10

Feb 11, 2013
I don't want any Dan on this team but DeKeyser.

How about our new boy Alfie.
e6pr0j.jpg

Credit: Flashy/\

Last edited:

crashman

Nononononononononono

I think $2m is about right. The Wings might just be using Morrow as a smoke screen to get Cleary to come down.

You know Babs doesn't want to see Cleary go...everyone knows. I want Cleary back, because then I know Sammy and Tootoo are gone!

Detroit Sports*

What possible reason would we want Cleary at that kind of money/terms.

What the hell is going on?

You GM is a ****ing Pejorative Slur! Watch us trade Tatar to make room for Cleary.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 22s

With Bobby Ryan gone out of Anaheim now, could increase chance Ducks sign Daniel Cleary. They've been interested in him all along.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington

With Bobby Ryan gone out of Anaheim now, could increase chance Ducks sign Daniel Cleary. They've been interested in him all along.

Finally some good news from HSJ! She's just speculating. Wings will lock up Cleary and ruin my weekend.

Gyldenlove

Jun 10, 2013
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 11s

Lots of action on UFA winger Dan Cleary. Wings still in the mix

Lebrun, I will find you and urinate copiously on your shoes if you report that Cleary is signing with the Wings for anything more than a bag of pucks and a sixpack of MGD.

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"

Bwaahahahahahaaaa

I just saw that. Can you imagine the Ducks press conference, "Don't worry fans, losing Bobby Ryan may be tough at first, but don't worry, we landed Dan Cleary!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad