Post-Game Talk: Culture beats Hapless Caps, 5-2!

MtlSars

Dec 9, 2016
I swear they played 80 minutes on the PP together this season and it's Matheson's 4th pass to Slakovsky on the PP and that goal was a thing of beauty!!! Nevermind the toedrag from the left circle a couple of minutes earlier and the kid is 19.

For all the heat the current scouting staff is getting on this board, I think they might have been right on that 1 OA pick..... and I was upset on draft night

Last edited:

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
I swear they played 80 minutes on the PP this season and it's Matheson's 4th pass to Slakovsky on the PP and that goal was a thing of beauty!!! Nevermind the toedrag from the left circle a couple of minutes earlier and the kid is 19.

For all the heat the current scouting staff is getting on this board, I think they might have been right on that 1 OA pick..... and I was upset on draft night
Tbf Slaf has whiffed on a lot of those passes lol tonight was a positive showing in terms of shooting, but he does need to get better at it to consistently score

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I swear they played 80 minutes on the PP this season and it's Matheson's 4th pass to Slakovsky on the PP and that goal was a thing of beauty!!! Nevermind the toedrag from the left circle a couple of minutes earlier and the kid is 19.

They got it right

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
IMG_8846.jpeg

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex

I was pro Wright and I think seeing how MSL has developed Slaf he would have been great coming to Montreal still. Slafkovsky has been developing great though.

I really liked Struble tonight. I'm glad Gignac got 15 solid minutes.

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
Tbf Slaf has whiffed on a lot of those passes lol tonight was a positive showing in terms of shooting, but he does need to get better at it to consistently score
No way he would have tried a drag shot like his first goal earlier this season. This is a very new thing. It tells me they’ve been working with him on using new shot releases that actually work in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00