Cryptocurrencies Part II - No more forks for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
It's still early, but pretty much everyone who's capable of and has the desire to get on board already has. The next step has to be ease of access for the masses of morons.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Here we go...looks like the bear run has finally completed. Ether and NEO running up again. Lots of good news over the last week and should be looking good after April 15.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Finally back trading again after taking a break due to the birth of our first child.

I'm looking for Wanchain to be one of the big winners of 2018. That and ICX. Wondering where Verge can go from here. Can it have its ripple moment and hit $1? We shall see. Would be very nice. Portfolio is still holding strong. Made my first deposit in a while. Feel like we definitely hit bottom and there are some really good deals to be had. Groestlcoin is saving my ass right now.

NVO obviously didn't make their timeline. Still doing security testing. Veserus is finished. Security testing still happening with the Dex. I think that is going to take a while. All it takes is one hack to bring you down.

Wallet update was just released. Included API fixes as well as the auto-updater so they don't have to do major wallet updates anymore. Next thing to drop should be the autosweep function to be able to move your coins out of counterparty and into the wallet for free.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Good times indeed! The pump continues, money is getting pushed back in, guess everyone paid off their taxes and are ready to come back :)

You're going to laugh. Since NVO is delayed a bit and the price wasn't impacted, I decided to cash out some of that as I own a shit ton. I fully intend on rebuying what I sold and then some. I had to sell the NVST for XCP and move that to a different exchange. I figured by the time I got home it would be confirmed and I could make the swap. I woke up at 2:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I started checking my portfolio and realized I completely forgot to sell the XCP and buy OMG. OMG was now $13.50. I grab my laptop and start logging in to Bittrex to make the trade. My wife wakes up, looks at me, realizes that I am making trades at 2:00 am and says "oh god, not this shit again". :laugh:

Last year she would constantly wake up in the middle of the night to go get water or something and find me awake in the middle of the night making trades. She is not happy lol.

Reactions: What the Faulk

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Two green days in a row. Seems like it's been months since this has happened.
Ether and most of my Alts have been in the green for the last 7 days, obviously the big jumps occurred more recently. Bitcoin was really the only one that hasn't been in the green much aside from of course the big pump recently.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
You're going to laugh. Since NVO is delayed a bit and the price wasn't impacted, I decided to cash out some of that as I own a **** ton. I fully intend on rebuying what I sold and then some. I had to sell the NVST for XCP and move that to a different exchange. I figured by the time I got home it would be confirmed and I could make the swap. I woke up at 2:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I started checking my portfolio and realized I completely forgot to sell the XCP and buy OMG. OMG was now $13.50. I grab my laptop and start logging in to Bittrex to make the trade. My wife wakes up, looks at me, realizes that I am making trades at 2:00 am and says "oh god, not this **** again". :laugh:

Last year she would constantly wake up in the middle of the night to go get water or something and find me awake in the middle of the night making trades. She is not happy lol.

:laugh: Oh been there. I thought i put through a buy order for Stellar awhile back, and was so excited when it went up 10%, only to realize that i must have never press confirmed and I never bought it :( (obviously I bought it then but could have it it cheaper lol)

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Here is the lead developer:

Welcome to Lee County Sheriff s Office

Arrested over and over for multiple charges. LOL.

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

This isn't an exit scam. If they wanted out, they would have done what Charlie Lee did with LTC and dump at the peak back in January. Verge was almost 4x what it is right now.

And those are just a bunch of marijuana charges.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
This isn't an exit scam. If they wanted out, they would have done what Charlie Lee did with LTC and dump at the peak back in January. Verge was almost 4x what it is right now.

And those are just a bunch of marijuana charges.

1) 2 serpearate counts of driving with a suspended license 1st degree,
2) Probation Violation
3) Trespassing
4) 8 different counts of criminal Mischeif of damaging property costing between $200- $1,000
5) Criminal mischief of damaging property over $1,000
5) Loitering/Prowling
6) Driving with suspended license in 3rd dergree
7) 4 different counts of failure to appear in court
8) 2 different counts of Contempt of Court

Little more than just a bunch of marijuana charges ;)

This guy is a complete mess, that coin is going down the crapper fast. You own some of it?

Reactions: Fledgemyhedge

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
1) 2 serpearate counts of driving with a suspended license 1st degree,
2) Probation Violation
3) Trespassing
4) 8 different counts of criminal Mischeif of damaging property costing between $200- $1,000
5) Criminal mischief of damaging property over $1,000
5) Loitering/Prowling
6) Driving with suspended license in 3rd dergree
7) 4 different counts of failure to appear in court
8) 2 different counts of Contempt of Court

Little more than just a bunch of marijuana charges ;)

This guy is a complete mess, that coin is going down the crapper fast. You own some of it?

I absolutely do but I'm not sure why that is relevant or the first question everyone asks. I'm not some Verge shill. I have made a killing off verge on multiple occasions and am still up 2x from my latest buy. If Verge went to zero right now I am still up 5 figures on the coin from its pump back in December. Do I have a ton of faith in the project? Ehh... It is absolutely risky. But the above really doesn't hold any relevance to the project. What absolutely is concerning is the reddit post.

You mentioned NEO in a previous page in relation to WTC... people shit all over NEO back when it was ANS and even early on when it rebranded as NEO. Get out while you can. They can't pull it off. Its a scam, there are only two developers working on the project. They are rebranding to hide their scam. etc. The happens with so many projects and to me, this is one of the worst things about crypto. Get out while you can? I'm sorry but thats just absurd. I know you and I know you're a good guy but don't be THAT guy.

Flipkart, Amazon's rival in India, is also teasing a major announcement on the 17th. There has been a ton of speculation that this is the company partnering with Verge. The potential on this announcement (even if it isn't flipkart) outweighs existing FUD from a ROI perspective.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I absolutely do but I'm not sure why that is relevant or the first question everyone asks. I'm not some Verge shill. I have made a killing off verge on multiple occasions and am still up 2x from my latest buy. If Verge went to zero right now I am still up 5 figures on the coin from its pump back in December. Do I have a ton of faith in the project? Ehh... It is absolutely risky. But the above really doesn't hold any relevance to the project. What absolutely is concerning is the reddit post.

You mentioned NEO in a previous page in relation to WTC... people **** all over NEO back when it was ANS and even early on when it rebranded as NEO. Get out while you can. They can't pull it off. Its a scam, there are only two developers working on the project. They are rebranding to hide their scam. etc. The happens with so many projects and to me, this is one of the worst things about crypto. Get out while you can? I'm sorry but thats just absurd. I know you and I know you're a good guy but don't be THAT guy.

Flipkart, Amazon's rival in India, is also teasing a major announcement on the 17th. There has been a ton of speculation that this is the company partnering with Verge. The potential on this announcement (even if it isn't flipkart) outweighs existing FUD from a ROI perspective.

No I just didn't know you had any of it, I didn't mean anything of that question..there are so many posters here I can't keep track of what everyone has haha.

I dunno, people bashed NEO because it threatened Ether, there was a couple red flags reading back, but not many, with Verge I feel like there are many more...just like with WTC. There are sooo many good projects out there with great teams, I just look to those to put my money in over the more risky companies.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
No I just didn't know you had any of it, I didn't mean anything of that question..there are so many posters here I can't keep track of what everyone has haha.

I dunno, people bashed NEO because it threatened Ether, there was a couple red flags reading back, but not many, with Verge I feel like there are many more...just like with WTC. There are sooo many good projects out there with great teams, I just look to those to put my money in over the more risky companies.

That is a completely fair point. There are different ways to invest though. The buy and hold (like you did with Ether, Neo, etc.) and then to actively trade. You want to actively trade riskier projects in order to help mitigate some of the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad