Cryptocurrencies Part II - No more forks for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
45-days ago i spread $1000 over a couple of different crypto-currencies. As of right now it's worth ~ $7800. At some point Bitcoin has got to burst, right? In the past 10-days the 0.068 shares i have have gone from $500 to $1200.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Haven't been around a ton. Been so super busy for the end of the year at work.

NVO wallet is out. Had some delays but the beta was released to those on their slack today. Sign up for email on the NVO website and they will email you the windows version int he next day or so. Mac/Linux a few days later.

Current price on xchain.io is $1.30 NVST. Anyone not planning on holding long term could be a good time to cash out.

Walton has had a decent run recently. As has LTC. Pissed I did't get LTC when it dropped to the $80 range a few days ago.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Haven't been around a ton. Been so super busy for the end of the year at work.

NVO wallet is out. Had some delays but the beta was released to those on their slack today. Sign up for email on the NVO website and they will email you the windows version int he next day or so. Mac/Linux a few days later.

Current price on xchain.io is $1.30 NVST. Anyone not planning on holding long term could be a good time to cash out.

Walton has had a decent run recently. As has LTC. Pissed I did't get LTC when it dropped to the $80 range a few days ago.

I only see a price of .51 on my price checker thing.

void

Jan 5, 2006
REQ has been getting a ton of hype the last few days so I looked into it and it seems like a really interesting project (paypal 2.0) with a good team behind it. I bought a bunch earlier today when it was at $0.14 - seems like a really cheap price.

What do you guys think?

Link to project: Request Network

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Get out of any coins not on Coinbase unless you intend to hold. All the new investors are just lapping up anything on Coinbase.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Get out of any coins not on Coinbase unless you intend to hold. All the new investors are just lapping up anything on Coinbase.

Yeah, been thinking about that. This is not "smart" money where the future possibilities of the coin matter. This is lazy money. I find it hard to get out of WTC at this number, though. Did liquidate my LISK to take advantage of this arbitrage, on the other hand.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Anyone else on the ChainLink hype train? My roommate is swearing by it.

I think if you are really patient it's a good hold. But crypto moves quick and you might be kicking yourself seeing other coins/tokens pump while you wait for LINK to rise.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Yeah, been thinking about that. This is not "smart" money where the future possibilities of the coin matter. This is lazy money. I find it hard to get out of WTC at this number, though. Did liquidate my LISK to take advantage of this arbitrage, on the other hand.

Funny thing is that the USD value of the altcoins haven't really taken much of a hit. But the BTC and ETH value is getting destroyed because they're being pumped.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Funny thing is that the USD value of the altcoins haven't really taken much of a hit. But the BTC and ETH value is getting destroyed because they're being pumped.

Yeah, and unless you're day trading, this is fine. Even when bitcoin tanks, I think alts are still going to hold their value fine. It might kill off the shittier ones, but we need a good purge.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Once the Coinbase pump settles I think altcoins will moon massively. Even the crappy ones.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Happy to see LTC rise like it has. I kept expecting it to consolidate but it pushed further and further

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008

That would imply you could get into Coinbase, right? Anyone else having trouble logging in, seems I'm not the only one from skimming Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad