College Hockey College Free Agent talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Well yes although I expect there will be some with the ATO and a Entry Level contract starting for the 2023 season.

there may be some lower level players who just get the ATO

Ah good call. Just going off their 49/50 contract limit. So they can only add one more NHL Contract. Assuming no one leaves tomorrow.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
A couple of teams are done with their schedule (Bentley and Mercyhurst) and more will be eliminated this weekend
As a reminder Boston lost it's head of College Scouting to San Jose, hopefully the new guy delivers like Scott Fitzgerald did

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
A couple of teams are done with their schedule (Bentley and Mercyhurst) and more will be eliminated this weekend
As a reminder Boston lost it's head of College Scouting to San Jose, hopefully the new guy delivers like Scott Fitzgerald did
Eric, have any insight on who the Bruins are targeting in the college circuit? I Know you have given a ton of information on a bunch of these kids.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
How do you hear who's interested or has an inside track on players? Just talking to management, agents?
There's a few guys that do this for a living that I bug
I haven't talked to an agent in almost a year,hopefully the one that likes to drop info will be in Manchester New Hampshire in a few weeks

Reactions: Bodit9

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Season is done for a few more teams, you know what that means 😎

Mostly just the ivies (minus Harvard, and Cornell) at this point isn't it. But a lot of big ones likely end this week.

And Providence sure looks like a team desperate for reinforcements right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad