College Hockey College Free Agent talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Small kid — 5’9” 159 lbs.

But seems to be productive at the Q level. He’s at 0.88 PPG.
He's super little. Like, a defenseman could move him by picking him up by the scruff of the neck.

He's interesting, bordering on weird. I don't know quite what to make of him.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
He's super little. Like, a defenseman could move him by picking him up by the scruff of the neck.

He's interesting, bordering on weird. I don't know quite what to make of him.

Gaudreau is listed at 5’9”, 165 lbs.
Marchand is listed at 5’9”, 174 lbs.

Jack Ahcan is 5’8”-5’9”, 180 lbs.
Nathan Gerbe is 5’5” 179 lbs.

He will need to put on some more weight. Height isn’t an issue but these guys probably warm up with 150 lbs. lmaoooooo

Not saying will be any of these guys but maybe he can be a good AHL guy for a bit and fill your team out. Earn an ELC?

Just know he needs to get up to at least 165-170 lbs.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Gaudreau is listed at 5’9”, 165 lbs.
Marchand is listed at 5’9”, 174 lbs.

Jack Ahcan is 5’8”-5’9”, 180 lbs.
Nathan Gerbe is 5’5” 179 lbs.

He will need to put on some more weight. Height isn’t an issue but these guys probably warm up with 150 lbs. lmaoooooo

Not saying will be any of these guys but maybe he can be a good AHL guy for a bit and fill your team out. Earn an ELC?

Just know he needs to get up to at least 165-170 lbs.
Yeah, the height isn't the issue. He's probably taller than Marchand. It's just he looks very slight - like he's wearing his big brother's uniform.

And also, yeah, first impression is that I'd like to see if his game would translate to the AHL. He's an interesting package.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Yeah, the height isn't the issue. He's probably taller than Marchand. It's just he looks very slight - like he's wearing his big brother's uniform.

And also, yeah, first impression is that I'd like to see if his game would translate to the AHL. He's an interesting package.

No guarantee we get him but I expect a few adds for Providence with the TDL coming. They may need some depth.

Reactions: BlackFrancis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad