Cleveland Monsters Thread VII (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
idk why they keep broadhurst on the first line always. other player are definitely better than him

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Monsters are horrible this year. Only two players with more than 10 points thru the team’s first 22 games.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Is anyone else surprised that Gaunce got called up to Columbus?

I haven't ever seen Gaunce or the Monster's play this season... And, by the sounds of it, I don't think I want to watch them play either... But, not really. It seems like it's between him or Carlsson to sit and be the 7th D-man for the next couple weeks or so. Might as well let Carlsson play in the AHL. Shoot, if another D-man gets injured, they can pretty easily call one up if need be.

rabinsurance

Jul 5, 2007
When you have the laziest GM, and the dumbest head coach, what do you expect? Maybe someone should pop Zito's shoulder back in place from patting himself on the back by winning a Calder Cup (with MacFarlane's team). Perhaps Madden could do that. Although he would have to reach up a bit from his current position.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
When you have the laziest GM, and the dumbest head coach, what do you expect? Maybe someone should pop Zito's shoulder back in place from patting himself on the back by winning a Calder Cup (with MacFarlane's team). Perhaps Madden could do that. Although he would have to reach up a bit from his current position.

Or maybe they're focused on their primary job, to develop players for the Blue Jackets.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
It might be possible that many of the players that were part of that Calder Cup winning team play in the NHL now?

Reactions: Jackets Woodchuck

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Monsters game tonight is on Sportstime Ohio at 7:00. Make sure to set your DVRs so you can watch it following the Jackets game.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Based on who dressed for the last two games and a practice on Thursday, here are the players who I believe to be currently injured

Terry Broadhurst (skating in practice, looks to be full speed or close, so I have no idea what the injury is, maybe a concussion?)
Jordan Maletta
Brad Thiessen

Hayden Hodgson and Ryan Collins are the healthy scratches for most games but Hodgson may have to play tonight because Dalpe got tossed from last night's game for participating in a secondary altercation and may be suspended for tonight's contest.

I don't have lines from Thursday's practice since only the scratches from Wednesday's game participated.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
last night's lines

Moutrey-Dalpe-A. Broadhurst
Gallant-Camper-Milano
Scott-Vigneault-Bittner
Thurkauf-Pendenza-Koules
Hodgson (scratch)
T. Broadhurst, Maletta (injury)

Austin-Kukan
Benoit-Siebenaler
Somerby-Ramage
Collins (scratch)

Kivlenieks
Kulbakov
Thiessen (injury)

"A"s - A. Broadhurst, Camper, Benoit

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
lines in Grand Rapids tonight

Moutrey-Dalpe-A.Broadhurst
Bittner-Camper-Koules
Scott-Pendenza-Hodgson
Gallant-Thurkauh-MacIntyre
Vigneault (scratch)
T. Broadhurst, Maletta (injured)

Austin-Siebenaler
Benoit-Gaunce
Carlsson-Ramage
Collins, Somerby (scratches)

Kivlenieks
Kulbakov
Thiessen (injured)

"A"s - Dalpe, Gallant, Benoit

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
4-2 Griifins through 2 periods, all 3 Grand Rapids goals in the 2nd came within one minute, Kivlenieks replaced by Kulbakov in goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad