Player Discussion Christian Dvorak Part 2

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Best I can say is, we've seen what he can do at C - not much. So, might as well try him on the wing while we're stuck with him.

Having said that, Monahan has really slowed down. Can he even hold down the 3c spot long term?
I wrote put Dvo at the wing few times. He's not creating enough for a line and he's ok in the corner battling for pucks, so why not try him at wing. He can take a FO and switch to wing.

Reactions: 26Mats

Jul 6, 2016
He made some "good" trades. Nobody bats 100% on deals.

That being said, this was a panic response to losing KK for nothing. Its similar to his panic moves when he let Markov and radulov walk.

MB was destructive in these situations.
It was a panic move...But remember.... Danault was gone too. Evans was the #2 centerman.... And we see now that MSL is using Evans as his #2.... What a joke.

Anderson, Gallagher, Dvorak is the Marc Bergevin legacy line.
.... Armia, too.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Dvorak/Drouin/Gallagher+Price monster contracts really set this organization back years. Scary to imagine this organization if Vegas didn't gift us Suzuki.

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
@OldCraig71 mentionned in last night GDT that he forgot about Dvorak (among other things).

It keeps happening to me too so I thought that could make a decent meme.

J0cvmWO.jpeg

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
We don’t have our high 2nd round pick this year …. Thanks bergy. At least he’s better than Danault and more smiling

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
No GM wins them all but I thought he had alot more good ones than not. That was one thing he was pretty good at.
This is fake news that was spun by his friends in the media

Besides Danault which ones did he win exactly?

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
I generally don’t care for any of the players moved or available this week, but the point remains there’s always a deal to be made. Especially when you have a HOF goalie, #1D, elite LW sniper in a weak ass eastern conference.

**** you, Marc Bergevin, you colossal ****ing idiot. I can’t believe we still see posts about “winning” trades.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
As picks keep getting dealt this trade deadline, it made me reflect on how this stupid bozo cost a first rounder and a high second rounder. Bergevin was a clown.
It was Arizona's asking price all season long. Bergevin panicked once he realized that he was down two centers in August right before season start after screwing up Danault's contract talk and ignoring KK (in every ways, including trades).

It was a 110% self-inflicted situation and he went all "Oh no, what do I do!!!!!" when it happened.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
It was Arizona's asking price all season long. Bergevin panicked once he realized that he was down two centers in August right before season start after screwing up Danault's contract talk and ignoring KK (in every ways, including trades).

It was a 110% self-inflicted situation and he went all "Oh no, what do I do!!!!!" when it happened.
I miss guys like Belial, Scrubadam, Habs_Halifax and many others. They spent hours and hours on here defending a brain-damaged low-IQ douchebag and it just took having one relatively bright duo (HuGo) to annihilate all their praise over the years. The contrast is evident.

Last edited:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I miss guys like Belial, Scrubadam, Habs_Halifax and many others. They spent hours and hours on here defending a brain-damaged low-IQ douchebag and it just took having one relatively bright duo (HuGo) to annihilate all their praise over the year. The contrast is evident.
Yah, what happened to belial?

We went from posting 8x a minute to gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad