Confirmed Trade: [CHI/TBL] Corey Perry to Chicago for a 2024 7th Round Pick

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
He can get paid to play in 30 other markets.I say 30 and not 31 because I assume Tampa is moving
How many teams are lining up for Perry at this point? He might really be at the point where he just wants to play for a team that wants and will pay for his services.

With how much he was liked in the Montreal dressing room, he strikes me as a guy that might just want to play and hang out with his teammates. He's got nothing left to win or prove.

/shrug

Reactions: Auggie and Rec T

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Chicago is putting together an infinity gauntlet of NHL vets for Bedard to learn from:

Athanasiou: skating
Foligno: defense & leadership
Hall: how to get 1st overall picks
Perry: being a piece of shit

With their powers combined he will dominate the league.

Lol that was funny

But the idea doesnt sound so bad, thats kind of how the Pens surrounded Crosby and Co.
the first year or two while the team was still sucking

Brings some role models and how to act in the NHL, they likely wont go party all the time while losing, etc.

And theyre likely not doing that for Bedard, since hes a pro already, but for all the other young players that will be in too.

Reactions: Auggie

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Unless Chicago is going to pay him crazy money on a one year deal and flip him at the deadline...why would he sign with a rebuilding team?

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Perry and Hall are the perfect mentors for Bedard (Perry more so because he has cups and hardware). Just watch Perry turn back time and score 30 goals next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad