Champions League Game Day 2.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Spartak taking forever. Wish someone would tell the ref to speed things up. Getting ridiculous

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yes I'd like to see Sturridge in this game as well. Ox or Wijnaldum on for Can along with him.

I never want to see Wijnaldum on the Road again. I think this would be a good game for AOC thought

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Their keeper is letting a tired Liverpool get a break so good job son.

Well tired Spartak is getting a break too. I don’t like it. Just killing the flow of the game. Definitely benefits Spartak more.

Also Liverpool don’t score on backups.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Wijnaldum has better end product tbf, I don't care about this whole away/home thing.

Wijnaldum also slows the game down even more , (compared to AOC) than taking Mane off for Sturridge did. Also Sturridge and Firmino should not be on the field at the same time as each other. LFC is doing what Spartak would want them to do.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Why can't we shoot in the box jesus

Because Firmino is not a good finisher and Sturridge doesn’t go in the box any more. Also those two players want t occupy the same space as each other. I hate when they play together.

Klopp got every substitution right at Leicester. Today he has gotten everything wrong.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
This is Matchweek 2

Normally I would agree, but with APOEL this is now close to a knockout game between Dortmund and Spurs. Clearly at the moment Dortmund are at a clear handicap - even if they could very well beat Spurs comfortably in Germany.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Normally I would agree, but with APOEL this is now close to a knockout game between Dortmund and Spurs. Clearly at the moment Dortmund are at a clear handicap - even if they could very well beat Spurs comfortably in Germany.

Dortmund hasn’t had their easy three points from Cyprus yet. Spurs have yet to play Madrid. Ridiculous to call it this early.

Liverpool dropping points today puts them in an arguably worse position, but Liverpool hasn’t played Maribor yet. After each team plays each other you might be able to make an assessment but not now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad