CBJ Fantasy Hockey Thread (post fantasy / video game items here)

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
Gotta draft starting tonight, just wondering if Jiricek is gonna crack your guys opening night lineup this year?
I don’t think he will but that’s my two cents. he does not look NHL ready so far in camp to me. (this coming from someone who drafted him as well)

Hey guys, I have emailed the league )CBJ 3 Keeper) twice now and have yet to hear back from anyone.

Are you getting the emails?

Draft scheduled 10/9 the night before the season starts. 7 pm edt

Everybody in? Anybody out?

Inquiring commish needs to hear something.

the defending champ is in.

Reactions: EspenK

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Hey guys, I have emailed the league )CBJ 3 Keeper) twice now and have yet to hear back from anyone.

Are you getting the emails?

Draft scheduled 10/9 the night before the season starts. 7 pm edt

Everybody in? Anybody out?

Inquiring commish needs to hear something.
IF you end up with any open teams, I am very interested in joining!

Reactions: I3LI3

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I haven't been able to connect with 3 teams. Squashmaple can replace one of them but if we don't get two more by Saturday I advocate going back to 8 teams.

If you would like to join and are willing to commit to making sure your lineups are set daily and be somewhat active we (I)'d welcome your participation.

Please respond here.

Reactions: squashmaple

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
We get to keep three players, right? Do we give you the list or does an option pop up in the app before the draft?
I'm not sure if you can until I do something. I am having surgery on Thursday and I will get all of this straightened out before Monday. In the meantime I assume you have made a mental selection.

Anyone else interested in joining the 3 Keeper league here? I think we have 2 openings.
First two to respond will be in if the MIA's continue.

Reactions: koteka and Jovavic

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I'm not sure if you can until I do something. I am having surgery on Thursday and I will get all of this straightened out before Monday. In the meantime I assume you have made a mental selection.

Anyone else interested in joining the 3 Keeper league here? I think we have 2 openings.
First two to respond will be in if the MIA's continue.

Like before, if you need someone to half-heartedly click the buttons at the right times I can do it, but it doesn't bring me joy. Lemme know if you need a warm finger.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
If I’m coming into the league, do I pick between the three vacated teams for keepers or am I at a disadvantage having to choose only from the available pool?

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Heard from BluejacketNut. We're now at 9.
S-Map you are in.
Monk keep your finger warm. No further comment.

ANYONE interested in taking the last spot please let me know.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I personally like the 3 keepers as it is. 2 at minimum if need be but I like it how it is
I'd like it too if I had your roster to pick from...:fight:...its on.

Sore Loser has been located and he is in. League is now a full 10 after the usual pre-season angst.

@Monk thanks for the offer to provide a warm finger but hopefully you can find a better use for it.

• Haha
Reactions: I3LI3 and Monk

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
3 keepers it is...except for Fro who will pick 5 and i'll have to back him off. :razz:

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
I'm having trouble finding where I have to go to keep players. I have the mobile app and mobile website

click league announcements and then press ‘select keepers’

I'd like it too if I had your roster to pick from...:fight:...its on.

Sore Loser has been located and he is in. League is now a full 10 after the usual pre-season angst.

@Monk thanks for the offer to provide a warm finger but hopefully you can find a better use for it.

yeah it was tough to choose my keepers. brad marchand, john tavares, ullmark are all going to be avaliable for y’all. you’re welcome .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad