CBJ Fantasy Hockey Thread (post fantasy / video game items here)

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Grrr, and now the link in the email to the league page doesn't work, says I can't view the page because I'm not in the league...though it's sent to the email I use for everything, including this league lol

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I still haven’t gotten an email at all, but I know EspenK has bigger things to worry about right now.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I have had a yahoo fantasy account since 2005 for fantasy baseball, but apparently it's just... gone. No email I could remember ever having would let me log in. So I had to start from scratch. My keepers are set.

I'm going to change the team name, though. Sorry, Shoresy.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I still haven’t gotten an email at all, but I know EspenK has bigger things to worry about right now.
Surgery successful now priority is to draft properly

I have had a yahoo fantasy account since 2005 for fantasy baseball, but apparently it's just... gone. No email I could remember ever having would let me log in. So I had to start from scratch. My keepers are set.

I'm going to change the team name, though. Sorry, Shoresy.
Good move on the name.

Betting I can guess your keepers. Good news is you are drafting fairly early very possibly 1st or 2nd once the keepers are entered.

Welcome aboard and good luck. Hope you finish 2nd.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Surgery successful now priority is to draft properly

Good move on the name.

Betting I can guess your keepers. Good news is you are drafting fairly early very possibly 1st or 2nd once the keepers are entered.

Welcome aboard and good luck. Hope you finish 2nd.
Glad to hear you're on the mend now!

I bet one of mine will surprise you, but I did keep the obvious two Russians.

Reactions: EspenK

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Glad to hear you're on the mend now!

I bet one of mine will surprise you, but I did keep the obvious two Russians.
Yeah, your 3rd wasn't 100%

Not to be overlooked this is great news! Hope your recovery goes as well as the surgery.
Thanks. Recovery is going amazingly well. I've got 60 opiod pills that I think I'll be done with at about 5 or 6!

Hey buddy...;)

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Here is draft order starting after keepers are assigned by system
1st Hard to believe but it is Pancake Bunnies
(I think he tanked for Bedard)
2 Shoresy Chips (to be renamed)
3 Hodgkins Victor
4 St Pete Relocators
5 Raffi Twins
6 Sore Losers
7 Fighting Boomers
8 Dubois or Dontbois
9 Waffle Hares
10 I3LI3

Reactions: Jovavic

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
Here is draft order starting after keepers are assigned by system
1st Hard to believe but it is Pancake Bunnies
(I think he tanked for Bedard)
2 Shoresy Chips (to be renamed)
3 Hodgkins Victor
4 St Pete Relocators
5 Raffi Twins
6 Sore Losers
7 Fighting Boomers
8 Dubois or Dontbois
9 Waffle Hares
10 I3LI3

I protest!!!!!!!!! lol

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
All keepers have been assigned. Yahoo is telling me I have to add them. I have tried several times and it doesn't seem to be working. Historically the system inserted Leepers in 1st 3 rounds and all was well; I am hoping this year goes the same.If your keepers aren't automatically assigned go ahead and select them in rds 1-3. Keep your fingers crossed.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
All keepers have been assigned. Yahoo is telling me I have to add them. I have tried several times and it doesn't seem to be working. Historically the system inserted Leepers in 1st 3 rounds and all was well; I am hoping this year goes the same.If your keepers aren't automatically assigned go ahead and select them in rds 1-3. Keep your fingers crossed.
Sadly, no such luck.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm still salty about the keeper fubar. Instead of Georgiev I've got a cluster of crap goalies, no J T Miller and no still to wake Mitch Marner. Going to investigate moving to a different platform for next season. Anyone need a C? I think I have about 7 or 8. :ha:

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I'm still salty about the keeper fubar. Instead of Georgiev I've got a cluster of crap goalies, no J T Miller and no still to wake Mitch Marner. Going to investigate moving to a different platform for next season. Anyone need a C? I think I have about 7 or 8. :ha:

I lost my good goalies for good offense. I’d like another platform. And, because fantasy makes you want odd things, I’d like Jarry to win the Vezina.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I was supposed to draft "first" after three "rounds" of keepers but instead drafted "last," so I sort of protest-voted by taking Oetteinger and Shesterkin with my first two picks. That had to impact the rest of the draft from a goaltending perspective. That said, I usually wait on goalies so it's nice to have that position solidified for once.

• Haha
Reactions: Monk

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg
I was supposed to draft "first" after three "rounds" of keepers but instead drafted "last," so I sort of protest-voted by taking Oetteinger and Shesterkin with my first two picks. That had to impact the rest of the draft from a goaltending perspective. That said, I usually wait on goalies so it's nice to have that position solidified for once.
No Elvis??? Where's your loyalty? 🤣

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad