CBJ Fantasy Hockey Thread (post fantasy / video game items here)

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Well, my team is performing about how my draft went... average. I gambled and lost on Landeskog thinking he might return earlier than he actually does from his injury.
Thank you for taking him. He was on my list for a 3rd or 4th rd pick. Seriously I feel your pain, I had him last year and felt it when he got hurt. Stick him on IR and get a guy to hopefully replace some of his expected production.

Tecmo

Jul 24, 2022
Ohio
The bad news is my team sucks. I suppose the good news for everyone is my team sucks. I had such a bad draft.

jct45

Apr 21, 2007
Is Laine ahead of schedule or still expected back in a couple weeks? Thanks

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'm fielding a team, but that's about it. How's everyone's team looking?
This visual aid should help answer the question:

1673881635727.png

Reactions: I3LI3 and Fro

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
After a fantastic run to 1st place my team has pooped the bed the last few weeks. Goalies in particular are toast lately as I watch Linus Ulmark (formerly of the Waffle Hares before being traded for Matt Murray because I wanted both Toronto goalies) lead LILI3 to 1st place. Not to mention benching Laine for his hat trick. I'm thinking GM of the year award for me. :(

This visual aid should help answer the question:

View attachment 636056
Perhaps taking Mackinnon off IR and putting him in your lineup would help?... :sarcasm:

Reactions: I3LI3

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
After a fantastic run to 1st place my team has pooped the bed the last few weeks. Goalies in particular are toast lately as I watch Linus Ulmark (formerly of the Waffle Hares before being traded for Matt Murray because I wanted both Toronto goalies) lead LILI3 to 1st place. Not to mention benching Laine for his hat trick. I'm thinking GM of the year award for me. :(

Perhaps taking Mackinnon off IR and putting him in your lineup would help?... :sarcasm:
I admit my interest waned once it was clear my team wasn't any good. If I'm honest with myself - and I know we're here for fun and comedy - I'm not very good at fantasy hockey any more.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I'm surprised at how well I'm doing despite my early picks not doing well. Matthews has been meh, Kane has been horrible, though snagging Tage Thompson at 123 might be the steal of the draft .

Reactions: Fro

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I think whether I advance to the final round comes down to Korpi posting a win tonight and Murray continuing to give up goals. Bergeron rested 2 games this weekend and Marner out tonight. I'm tanking and didn't even know it. :confused:

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
I think whether I advance to the final round comes down to Korpi posting a win tonight and Murray continuing to give up goals. Bergeron rested 2 games this weekend and Marner out tonight. I'm tanking and didn't even know it. :confused:

murray out for rest of game. yikes

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
KORPI :thumbu:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
hey waffle hares, you’re on.

Only fitting that the 2 best teams meet in the finals and it gives me one last chance to overcome trading Ulmark to you and for expanding the league to let you in. ;) You're the heavy favorite with your roster. Its David vs Goliath.

Reactions: I3LI3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad