Post-Game Talk: Carey @ Dafoe -7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I keep seeing B's fans saying they want Chara to "tune up" Wilson. First of all why would a 40 year old Chara fight a 23 year old Wilson, even if he wins, it won't be by much and he might get hurt in the process.

Second of all who's to say Chara would win? Anyway, fans confuse me sometimes.
Exactly, it's almost comical. Chara is huge but is he a top fighter. Z is pushing 41 with thinner skin too.

Outside of their frustration, makes no sense.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Two more thoughts:

1. Can we talk about the element that Jakub Vrana brings to this team? Super impressed with that kid and love him being on a line with Kuzya.
2. If we play the Penguins again in the playoffs, Holtby's mental health coach should teach him to visualize the Penguins logos as Bruins logos. Same colors just substitute that dumb bird for the spoked B.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
The Bruins only have themselves to blame for that loss. They gave the puck away and took penalties at the worst possible time.
I'm saying we didn't play a great game. Holtby had to make some big saves. And the Bruins hit the pipe 3 or 4 times in the game.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Is that a positive? If the Islanders won we would have been 1st in the division.

The Jackets are making the playoffs, the Islanders might not, also the Caps will be better served finishing in whatever spot gets them the crossover to the Atlantic.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Every year Caps fans sweat this stuff and every year they lose in the second round. Just enjoy the wins, and don't get pissed about the loses. Have fun!!

Also, that bank shot by Ovie was AWESOME. Trying to pass it my butt.
I bet Ovie practices that bank shot.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I'm saying we didn't play a great game. Holtby had to make some big saves. And the Bruins hit the pipe 3 or 4 times in the game.

Holtby was Holtby:

QQKlFK27_o.png

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
didnt see the game. The bruins fans seemed to just want Wilson's and Orpik's blood. What did Wilson do this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad