Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
that's a major. **** that ****. what a dirty play. eat ****, PATRICE

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Definitely an accident by Bergeron, but still a minor. Niskanen off probably due to concussion spotter (good thing IMO).

Fondue

Apr 25, 2007
Brooklyn
Did anyone catch that? I think Vrana just got hit as he took that shot-- immediately went back and hit the guy right before the end of the period. I guess he didn't' appreciate it very much.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Did anyone catch that? I think Vrana just got hit as he took that shot-- immediately went back and hit the guy right before the end of the period. I guess he didn't' appreciate it very much.

Vrana has a little bit of a mean streak and I don't think he likes getting hit very much. He got into it last game after a hit with Cody Franson (I believe).

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA

He's had a little bit of an angry streak in Hershey too when he feels "wronged". Not suggesting he's a tough player but he doesn't like being hit or pushed around.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Love the attitude from Vrana. Still reminds me of Bondra in some ways. Keeper.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
BM talking about under the table deals for Oshie and Alzner to save players in e draft... Interesting

Wouldn't be surprised. I mean I guess it's semi-risky but I really don't see Alzner wanting to leave. Oshie seems to enjoy playing here but I don't know if I'd go as far with him as I would Alzner in thinking a under the table deal would be very doable.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
The thing is with an "under the table deal," it's not official. That's how it works. That means Vegas gets a few days to negotiate directly with those players. There's very little to stop Vegas from throwing a big deal in the direction of Oshie or Alzner during that period. Even if Oshie or Alzner don't end up signing the deal then, it can give them leverage to drive their price up even further.

Plus if McPhee smells an illegal deal in place with a player he's negotiating with, he'd likely report it.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Jay Beagle making things happen. And a Tom Wilson point maybe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad