Post-Game Talk: Caps/Bruins, 12/7/16, 8:00pm ET, Phone Booth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I like every part of that play. They gained the zone with speed and control. They drove the net. Kuznetsov put the puck exactly where he intended it, and away from any real risk of a turnover. All of Williams, Kuznetsov, and Ovechkin involved in the rush and register points. They found the soft spot in the defense and exploited it via an overlapping attack and Kuznetsov's patience. A+ all around.

Fondue

Apr 25, 2007
Brooklyn
Another 10goal game against Boston?

If memory serves me well, last time it happened was when they were playing on VERSUS.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Twabby stats made it clear Williams generating lots of shots in high scoring % range. You get puck luck when you in that area time to time

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Twabby stats made it clear Williams generating lots of shots in high scoring % range. You get puck luck when you in that area time to time

This is why I miss Sporting Charts. They used to have heat maps breaking down shot and goal locations, shot types, and shot distance. It was terrific. But they haven't updated them since about halfway through last season.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I like every part of that play. They gained the zone with speed and control. They drove the net. Kuznetsov put the puck exactly where he intended it, and away from any real risk of a turnover. All of Williams, Kuznetsov, and Ovechkin involved in the rush and register points. They found the soft spot in the defense and exploited it via an overlapping attack and Kuznetsov's patience. A+ all around.

Yep a great goal.

I hope I am not the only one that saw those same types of plays as the staple of our offense for the first 4 months last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany