C/RW Mitch Marner - London Knights, OHL (2015, 4th, TOR) V

Status
Not open for further replies.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Watched all of the games, Knights are just clicking, and it's hard to stop that onslaught. The scary part is, despite all the goals the Knights are scoring, there are a boat load of near chances that the Knights didn't capitalize on. I'd hate to see the scoring chance differentials between the two if I was an Otters fan...

Strome and Dermott have not looked good, but then again, no Otter has. Strome doesn't look nearly as creative has he had during the regular season, he's been struggling on many of his shifts.

StuckOutHere

Feb 10, 2010
All I'm seeing in my dreams is a #1 PP of:

Laine Nylander Marner
Rielly Gardiner

It feels good, bro.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
All I'm seeing in my dreams is a #1 PP of:

Laine Nylander Marner
Rielly Gardiner

It feels good, bro.

If we sign Zaitsev and he translates to the NHL, he replaces Gardiner. The powerplay there looks great, but needs a big slap shot from the point.

StuckOutHere

Feb 10, 2010
If we sign Zaitsev and he translates to the NHL, he replaces Gardiner. The powerplay there looks great, but needs a big slap shot from the point.

You're on the boat, you've set the Stamkos bait, crack a cold one, wait for the fish to come to you..

REALTALK81

Pro Log Driver
Nov 16, 2009
Lineup with UFAs and draft picks

JvR - Stamkos - Marner
Sosh - Kadri - Komarov
Leivo - Nylander - Brown
Green - Hyman - Laich

Trade Bozak to ANA for a 1st, 3rd, Stoner.
Harrington to CBJ for a 4th.
Don't think Bozak will fetch that. Also what happened to Lupul, Laich and Michalek?

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Don't think Bozak will fetch that. Also what happened to Lupul, Laich and Michalek?

Anaheim fans offered it to us in a Bozak thread just a few days ago, Stoner has 2 years left at like 3.5M so he's a dump.

LTIR Lupul, Laich's on my 4th line, and I guess we can use Michalek in Greening's spot until he is traded.

Now that I think about it, I wouldnt mind bringing back PAP but I have no idea where he'd play.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
It is going to be fun watching the TML in the next few years especially if they sign Stamkos.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
already looking forward to seeing Marner in the Niagara series. Knights sweep the Otters tonight in another strong performance by Marner.

TMLeafs18

Aug 7, 2015
Canada
Has had a very strong game tonight. He has been dangerous pretty much every shift. He has stolen a number of pucks and has set up both Dvorak and Tkachuk a number of times but they have blown it by trying to make an extra pass or just making a poor play with it.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
2 point night for him tonight. Strome and the Otters were terrible all series. Didn't even bring it once. Onto Niagara

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Pretty brutal series by Erie. Nothing like the regular season games between these 2. London has been on fire especially the top line. I was really looking forward to an epic 7 game series. Cant win many games with an .841 save percentage.

Quite something that 2 points tonight actually drops Marners' playoff average :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad