C/RW Jack Roslovic (2015, 25th, WPG)

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
Looks pretty good so far. Really good skater, fast and good edges. Looks to have a pretty good shot as well. I like seeing him on the PP, like that Maurice put him there, clearly he sees the potential in him.

Reactions: upperdeckjet

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
his composure is blowing my mind! I really hope he sticks. I mean he deserves to his play has warranted him staying... however once we are healthy I'd be fine having him finish the year with moose and a championship. But next year.... oooooooh boy@!

Reactions: upperdeckjet

Whileee

May 29, 2010
He's shown lots of good signs. He's an outstanding skater with plus speed, and he has very good puck skills and vision. He looks like the real deal.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
He's had a few great chances for a goal and really should have an assist or two by now. a bit unlucky on the points side. He's been good on the defensive side of things though, much moreso than I would have thought at this point. He already has the coach's trust to be out there late in games.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Jets are killing it in the draft. Could use some more D, but Niku and Samberg could well end up being top4 guys within the next couple years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad