C Nolan Patrick (2017, 2nd, PHI) III

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I was always a Nolan Patrick fan, big strong 200 ft player with high IQ. Barkov wasn't a top scorer right away either.
Another difference is that Patrick had major surgery (same one Ghost and Giroux had)... another surgery previous to the draft, and a concussion during the same year.

I'd be surprised if he could jump in and do well. He looks sooooo much better now.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I'll dumb it down as much as possible then: your former account was banned for trolling.

I was always a Nolan Patrick fan, big strong 200 ft player with high IQ. Barkov wasn't a top scorer right away either.

I've used Monahan as a comparison before. Like Patrick he turned 19 at the start of his rookie season, although he put up better numbers than Patrick will. But Patrick's rookie year is really a tale of two seasons. He's been a much better player in 2018 than he was in 2017.

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
I'll dumb it down as much as possible then: your former account was banned for trolling.

I've used Monahan as a comparison before. Like Patrick he turned 19 at the start of his rookie season, although he put up better numbers than Patrick will. But Patrick's rookie year is really a tale of two seasons. He's been a much better player in 2018 than he was in 2017.

Monahan's not really a good defensive player though.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Getting better every single game. Has everything you need to be a stud center in the league. Which he will be. To all of you twats who have been calling him a bust I will simply quote Muhammad Ali... "ALL YOU SUCKAS GONNA BOW!!"

Reactions: The Rage Kage

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
I’m looking forward to nico vs Patrick in a couple years when they both take that next step. Gonna be exciting for years

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
As a Devils fan I'm happy to see NP playing well. And I'm really looking forward to next year when we can team up with Flyers fans to label Elias Pettersson a bust and rub it in the face of all the Canucks homers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad