C Nolan Patrick (2017, 2nd, PHI) III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Honestly, is anyone impressed with this guy?

I understand he’s young, but not a great rookie season from a high end draft pick, and wasn’t doing any better to start this season.

Plus, the eye test doesn’t do him any favours either. You barely notice him out there.

Reactions: vtdevils2k

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017

I understand he’s young, but not a great rookie season from a high end draft pick, and wasn’t doing any better to start this season.

Plus, the eye test doesn’t do him any favours either. You barely notice him out there.
Not to mention the guy has been playing with good players. Between JvR, Voracek, Konecny, Lindblom, Simmonds, etc.

Reactions: vtdevils2k

pmwlker

Apr 13, 2018

Spent half the rookie season rehabbing from surgery whilst still playing. After the New Year he looked like a different player. Showed the skill and skating worthy of a top pick when he was healthy and the points started to come. Not sure why he is off to such a slow start but I’m sure it will pass in time. He definitely passed the eye test if you look at last season in it’s entirety. There were games he was the most explosive forward on the ice as well as some where you could tell he wasn’t fully healthy yet.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I don't get it. They got the consensus best player in the draft and he's done really well so far, but they still feel the need to take shots at the guys who were picked after him. It's not like Nico was a surprising or contentious pick with lots of people said they would regret taking him first overall.

Reactions: lawrence
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino